I really think I would get fatter in no time. Cos in OOCL, it's like we get to eat so many things everyday lol... colleagues would give out Chewy Junior, cakes and blah for us to eat haha. William just treated us to drinks and kaya toast from Killiney last fri... tasty toast o!

Anyway, this morning gt tuition with Pranoy. I'm unworried about his cursive handwriting though... scared illegible to those teachers. The way he solve prob sums... I oso dunno if I've confidence in his admission exam. But I doubt it would be too hard anyway. Let's hope he gets into Princess Elizabeth Pri successfully.

*干的面粉(米果)很好吃哦!*

Afternoon met WZ for singing class. 发声课again lo. Used "lee" to发声too. I realised I've difficulty when it comes to高音虚音. My voice is almost "cut off" lor. I dislike practising this man. Always sound like I can't touch the key. Anyway, we learnt nasal voice today... eh juz the "Hmm" sound. If you wanna know if u did it, juz "hmm" and if u feel ur lips itchy, yes u juz used ur nasal voice.

I suggested that we shld learn how to sing diff genres of songs. Alan said can, but still muz打好基础1st. So for nex wk, we're still gonna do basic发声, then later, will do half singing, half practising de lessons. Btw, I was curious so I asked him the range we're always practising, and I counted... ard 12、13度to 16度ba... depending on wat音we practising on. *Shld go into lower keys soon la~ all those high notes are killing me lol.* Haha... and I liked it when he test us on音准, I think it's a gd training for us instead of飚高音... cos honestly, I reckon accurate pitch is a more critical for me, as a newbie in learning how to sing. 那些花巧的高音技巧...偶尔唱玩玩可以啦,但还是等我练好了音准,和扩大了音域后再来专注练习也不迟。

Alan oso suggested a K-session. 我很期待,但也有点担心。Worried that ppl would find out that I sound like Stefanie Sun lol. I have the tendency to imitate her voice haha. But so far, after some清唱in class, Alan haven't commented that I sound like Stefanie Sun or any other singer. Heng ah... cos he did commented, saying the China guy's voice a bit like Show Luo's.
*But he would always say: "Dun sing范玮琪's songs again ah~* Doi... I oni sang b4 twice at class lor haha.*

Comments