A folder I created using my office email haha. Guess what "N.O.M.B" means?
PS: U guys muz think tat since it's spelt like "bomb", it muz be those super impt mail hor? No~ it stands for "None.Of.My.Business"~ LOL... mails that aren't really of my concern hehe.


*对我来说,喜欢是没有对或错的。那些伦理、道德什么的,真是该死的约束。*

Met up with Junie at market. They liked 2 of our ideas that we proposed for the Chi educational DVD. Now, it's time to work on the outline with HL, JQ and WZ. Junie hopes that we can give it to her by 2wks' time. Hopefully, if everything goes fine, the DVD would come out before Jun sch holiday next yr. Oh yeah, she's getting married next yr, and gg to Bintan for her wedding photo shoot tml~ whoa행국sia~ haha.
*My K-session this wkend
“泡汤”liao ah~~ I need more free time!!!*

Time for some "meaningful-pic-sharing-session" again. 2nd time I'm doing this hehe... found this series of picture while searching for《盛夏光年》photos. These are known as "Momo bear"... din noe about them b4.
PS: A bit emo... and yeah they sound very "rRandom" too hehe~
“我说要以逃亡的名义,抽身离开。
他们说要以自由的名义,去旅行。”

“你说你 在那边等我。”

“是不是 长大是我们必经的溃烂?”
PS: Eerie as this might sound, I kind of liked it lol.


“无人再来捆绑你的自由。”

“谁在听那阵无家可归的呻吟?”
PS: Looks like 2 "vampire-bear" juz finished off their victim~ OMG!


“长大成人,和你私奔。”
PS: This one reminds me of《盛夏光年》a lot.


“在暗处所说 终究会在明处所见。”

“神说:生命有起点 有终点 但是没有说路程这么漫长。”

“少年无知,及盲。”
PS: I guess one would somehow feel so, after they pass their younger years.


“张开双手 只是想 我 就能保护你。”

“不改变,算不算是勇敢?”
“盛夏光年 株株植物 直到丰饶。”

“我喜欢... 听见... 阳光在盛开。”

“你来,我带你去看那千疮百孔的寂寞。”
Juz saw the newest MV from DBSK: "Wrong Number". This is the eng-subbed one:


The lyrics are cool. Hero's rapping is cool, and U-Know's hot bod... haha. I love this song!

Comments