*Ninda gave birth last wkend~*

Happened to come across the Philippine's version (in English) of the theme song for "Kung Fu Fighting"... nice.


The boy in the MV is Sam Concepcion, a Philippine singer/actor/host. Gosh he's only 16yrs old this yr! But, I think he does have quite a nice voice... reminds me of Declan Galbraith, who debuted young as well.

Oh well, a bit into SHINee the past few days. Since I went to watch their "Noona Is So Pretty" MV... this song is addictive!




Here's "Love Like Oxygen":



And last but nt least, "아.미.고 (Amigo)"... the pre-chorus part of the song seriously remind me of the "bomb game" we play between houses in my sec sch days... "Ubin bomb, Ubin bomb, Ubin bomb to Brani bomb!"~~~



I only listen to 3, 4 songs of theirs haha. They are all young (89 to 94-er), and Jong Hyun caught my attention at 1st, then nw after watching "아.미.고 (Amigo)", realised Min Ho散发出的忧郁气质也蛮吸引人的. Anyway, I tot Onew and Key looked kinda like brothers haha... and Tae Min ah~~ he's like a replicate of Hee Chul la!

Comments