*我前世可能发明了“地图”吧,所以今生老是遇到陌生人问路~haha!*

QW was being audited today at work. Piang the lady audited her for like 2.5hrs leh! Evelyn they all were saying the lady too strict le lor... QW so stressed up that she cried doi. If I were her, I doubt I would cry, but I dislike being audited. 感觉像自己的工作能力被质疑...haiz.

Lunch was roasted chicken rice, Ronnie treated the whole of Transhipment department. I asked him how much, then he joked: "Either you give me $10, or don't give." Lol. We had department meeting later. I guess Evelyn shld be joking about auditing me that part... cos I doubt temp need auditing. Anyway, I was kind of blur throughout the meeting, like dun get half of wat they were saying... those shipping terms haha. Guess I still need time to know those terms.

*A little bit unhappy la... I mean I made the mistakes last wk mah... I get it le, dun have to repeat so many times mah.*

Tuition with Jorrick. Boy he nv do my hwks again... haiz. Found him some Chi games to play... and I took the chance to take a look at“明星志愿3” again... haha made me wanna play the game all over again! Let's pray my com can read Chi properly ba!

Comments