K Box-ing!

Sat morning gt tuition with Pranoy. I'm a bit worried with his cursive handwriting la... scared examiners dun understand.
Afternoon went to take SJ's "Super Show"DVD and DBSK's Mirotic CDs (Version A & B) that I bought online... god~ I gt the badges with Hero, Max, Micky and Xiah... juz missed out U-know lol. I love the CD jacket design... special.
*I'm still thinking about buyin version C though.*

Then, went straight down to Aljunied, waited for WZ and Esther. Esther reached early, so we chit-chatted for a while. She actualli learnt singing at Music Clinic previously... her dream of becoming a singer... gd luck gal! As for me, I guess I'm more interested in the backstage stuff haha.
Lesson was still on发声... this time round we did a little bit of和声and took turns to lead the发声lol. I'm quite amazed by how清亮“鼻音女王”'s voice is haha.

Dinner at Bugis with WZ and Esther. After tat, we went Bras Basah Popular and I gt Jorrick's txtbk and workbk for him. Esther and I went Clementi to sing. It's been mths since I stepped into K box again lor lol! Esther sang a number of Genie's songs... and I think her voice suit tat la haha. We sang some of Lollipop's songs as well.
Well, throat wasn't in condition at all throughout the night. Couldn't handle some notes tat I could handle normally haiz. Nt happy lol. But I'm glad I gt to sing "Superstar" and "痛快"... shiok!
*很担心啊...自己的声音好像越来越糟糕~*
*快教我练好低音啊~~~*

We sang till like 12.30am cos Esther gt to go home. Took cab home... $8.70... oso been long since I took a cab.

Sun met up with HL, JQ and WZ for the DVD discussion. Stuck at 1st, but I guess everything went quite well after tat. The outline is somehow out le... shall send to Junie and see what she says. Honestly, I can't wait to see "our baby" one day! Even though we're nt even in the stage of "hatching"/pregnancy yet LOL!
*金钱只是奖励,成品才是吸引我的东西。*

Comments