松了口气

Did watched "Jumper" ysn... but halfway through already felt bored, so I deleted the whole movie haha.

*God~ I feel so demoralised after seeing all those... but I'm lucky I still have a group of poet friends who praised my poems.*

*Oh I-Weekly... give me my HSM3 goodies!!!*

Sat at William's desk temporarily today. Gt my IRIS system and com logon user access finally. But, I won't have a email acc nor internet access. Ninda told me her job would be divided among Haslin, QW and Stella. I would basically be doing the easier jobs like TDL, SAST and J/O. 突然松了一口气sia... phew.

Lunch went to "The Palace 공" korean restaurant at Raffles Chevron house. Many ppl sia... and I ordered Curry Ramyen Set (with kimchi and sushi) ($9). Terribly tasty sia! I love the curry noodle and sushi a lot! QW had Yuk Ge Jang... nt bad too, but spicier than mine haha. Yeah nice food there but if everyday eat I sure go broke man~ lol.

Work load in the afternoon quite little, so a bit bored and sleepy. OOCL office celebrated October babies' bday (nt including temp me of cos~), and welcomed new staff. One uncle shouted and asked if Jonathan's still a virgin LOL. He laughed and replied: "All I can say is I'm still single." So funny and embarrassing la!

Wrote a poem today... inspiration from HSM3... about school love... shall share here:

Missing What’s Missed
It was the year of autumn
That long grey building stood tall
The garden was filled with yellow maple
And from afar,
Your crystal blue eyes shimmered

Yet, I seemed to have missed the sparkle

Well, I saw the boy
Surrounded by colourful rose petals
With thorns that warned me of going near
Thou liked him, under a sense of fear

Yes, I missed the chance to fall in love.

The drop of golden ray on his hair
The smell of purple lavender fills the air
The laughter that secretly wiped away my tears
Priceless, but they were my wild imaginations

Now,
School year’s over.
Gone was the boy,
And so was the girl.


Well,校园恋爱给人的感觉总是纯纯的、青涩的。

*Ok,是我小气啦!*

Comments