I "saw thru" QW...

*紫薇的分析...一些话听起来感觉很好,但是真是假就要等到以后才知道了。*

Felt that I really did work the whole morning today... nt too rush, nt too slack, juz nice. Lunch went out to hawker centre with QW. I bought the $2 mixed vegetable rice while QW went to queue for her Yong Tau Hu. I finished my lunch in like 10mins (considered slow compared to my normal speed), and waited for another 15mins before QW finally came back sia. Meanwhile, Ronnie and Paul came to have lunch too haha.
Anyway, after working at Raffles place, I finally gt to“体会”what's known as "SG's tissue-booking culture"...
Btw, OOCl's already gg into Christmas's festive season mood haha. Saw auntie decorating the Xmas tree in office this morning...
Knocked off and QW and I went to JEC cos QW gt Giordano's 40% discount coupons. In the end, she gt herself a pair of black pants whilst I gt nothing. We went to "Spaghetti Too" to have dinner. I ate the Spaghetti Cabonara ($7.20)... super salty man! QW had her crabcream spag, which I tot was better than mine lor. The strawberry milkshake oso nt bad.
Then, we went Giant and I bought cup noodles.


Nw, here's the "kinda-big-event" that happened juz b4 we stepped out of IMM. We saw Samuel & Kevin having big discount... selling pants and skirts @ oni 5,6 bucks. Tempted, we went in. But sadly, those discounted items left oni XS and S size nia. *Why can't I juz get down to slimming down leh!?* QW walked ard and saw this bag:It costed 49bucks. Honestly, I've a liking for such bagpacks too. Sure it looks nice, and I will get myself a similar one someday. *好久没背书包了...怀念!* Then, QW's "sharp eyes" caught a cropped top + blazer de new arrival top. It's 2 pieces, or u can wear them separately. She tried on and yeah looks smart leh. Both of us went into fitting rm and tried... hmm I quite liked it but too ex ($59). QW struggled whether to buy size S or M but in the end settled for S haha. So, she took the top and went to the cashier. Another scary thing happened... the cashier say spending $80 would entitle you to a pair of shades worth $29-- FOC. So, missy QW tried on the shades, and I tot it looked gd on her *reminds me of artistes~*. Then, she went back to the white bagpack above, and began taking it in front of the mirror... again! Haha... she asked me if it was worth to buy, and I dunno why, I 4ever would encourage one in buying somehow lol. *Maybe cos it's the kind of bag I like.* Thus, QW ended up buying the bag and the top, and getting her free shades in return.

Lol... on our way back to MRT, she kept on saying“败家”haha! And she warned me nt to tempt her to go out for lunch nex wk lol. Yeah, I guess QW's the kind of person who needs someone's accompaniment to do sth, i.e eat or buy stuff. So, with me gg to OOCL, she began to go out and have lunch more often (she used to啃面包in office as lunch every working day last time). QW even told me when she rarely spend money when she's out with anyone except me! HAHA~ so QW complained about gg out with me haha!
As for me, I oni gt a Christmas present today... in which oni QW noes. This gal ah... once her "spend-money-habit" starts ah, she almost "lost control"... cos we saw DBSK's "Mirotic" album in CD-Rama and she considering wanna buy a nt LOL.

Actualli, both of us are quite similar, in the sense that we maybe don't spend as much normally, but once we decide to spend, we SPLURGE haha. Oh yeah, and one more thing... QW said "nt fair" cos I din buy anything when she spent so much. Eh, I guess it boils down to "self-controlling abilities" sometimes (though I'm afraid I don't have most of the time), and another reason would be that I spend more easily when I'm alone. So, in fact I spend quite a lot, juz that I let no one see it haha. So, it always ends up that most of my friends would be asking me when I bought certain things cos no one knows haha. Well, for most of the time, I don't even rmb "when" myself hehe.

Comments