Singing

*Wish me luck…still pia-ing my report.*

Morning went to make my debit card…whoa didn’t know the POSB bank renovate le.

*Seems like I still ain’t prepared for the China trip now…still many things left undone.*

Met LX and QW for lunch 1st. Poor LX, forgot we were supposed to meet at 1pm, she reached Clementi at 12pm! I reached only at 1.30pm lor…lol. We went to sing till ard 3+pm before LM came in.

New combi haha. Felt like my throat ain’t in condition after the flu, plus phlegm and all. Well, felt like it’s been long since I heard LX’s voice sia~ still so soft and low…lol. But, QW did say she suit singing oldies o…*邓丽君*
QW… the songs she listen to LM kept joking “nt our age” de…haha. But well, I did find 林冠吟’s“梁祝”very nice. For QW, she juz need more practice la…*run more, so have longer breath! LOL*
LM…this crazy gal…anyhow get high de and she likes to sing together. Today this grp of ppl I go singing with belongs to the more “low-key” ppl…cos they say songs like“丝路”、“遗失的美好”very “high-key” wor…haha. Nice… finally I found another grp of ppl diff from WZ & Bel “opera” grps de le…haha.

* Did I really sound so rude? I’m sorry in any case…guess I’ve been so all along. Can’t seem to change, and when I regret, the pain pricks.*

Comments