3…

*Nowadays, Handsome = Shortie!?*

Supposed to interview Liang Wen Fu together with WanBao reporter, but the other party didn’t go in the end. ZL knew that I’m going alone so she helped me with some qns la… haha… *I fated to meet Mr Liang again~*

Went with Bob. He knew how to “enjoy” in the car, listening to some upbeat, lively music (of alien lang which I dun understand…)… they’re nice yeah…mid-fast tempo…cool…well, if I were to have a car…such music’s nice. At least, they won’t bring me to sleep or make me even sadder on a “suay” day. Not forgetting to mention, he and WJ belonged to the “新谣age”. When I mentioned some other names in MYpaper, he was like: “Can u imagine/ever saw XXX sing?” *Oh well, it’s kinda true.* LOL

Reached Ocean Butterflies Music company. Mr Liang was in the same outfit I saw him last time. Well, I tot he didn’t seem too happy to see me again, hope I’m wrong though. Throughout the interview, he’s the talk-quite-a-lot type, and I’m nt as nervous as last time (maybe cos he didn’t keep staring at me note-take?), so well I shld say all went on kinda smooth.

On the train back, a grp of Korean students (cos one kept saying “Ah-nyeong” X umpteen times) were playing…very mischievous. At a station when the train door opened, they pushed one of their friends out, and leave him to run back quickly. You think that’s fun? Your friend might just get lucky and become “roti prata skin” when the door slams and cook him! *Oops, I saw one gd-looking lad among the black sheeps. Sad, nt DBSK lol~*

Bob’s truly a Mr Liang & 新谣fan la! After I came back, he still asking if I got the CDs. Then, he started humming/singing to新谣songs. Asked WJ over to sing as well, to prove his memory of the song lyrics very pro le! Haha…both of them sing so well sia…Bob call themselves“胖子二重唱” ~LOL *SY told WJ say we got “generation gap” haha!*

Some quarells at home, chain effect…affecting one another. I didn’t want to…but I know my temper ain’t anywhere near gd. *Once u know me well, you know.*
I don’t want to leave for China in a low mood, even though I can’t promise that won’t happen.
In the end, we still know family members are everything to us.
Till the end, we won’t bear any grudges, so what if we quarrelled or fought days/months/yrs ago? I would lose count of them someday.


*Caring less and less about marks nowadays… I’m satisfied.*

Comments