NAPFA test

4+am 3/8/07, I was half-aslp at Bel’s rm..air-con so nice. Until I heard the sound of her mum opening the door, I jumped up immediately and left her house lor! Walked for 15mins to a JE bus-stop take 98 home. Reached home ard 6am and straight onto my bed.

Woke up at 12pm, met HL & Pat at NP bus stop. Again, so long nv go there le. We went to the sports complex to do some practising for our standing broad jump and sit and reach. Whoa… man… too long nv exercise, merely after few practices my thigh already tired. My legs were wobbly while walking down the stairs…lol.

But, 让我日夜担心的NAPFA test终于过去了.
Since sec 4, I didn’t touch NAPFA anymore, or shld I say exercising much.
3 yrs down the road, my stamina got worse la.
Not that I’ve nv failed before, just never got gold, Silver award was the highest achievement for me.
Bad at running, haha… I failed my 2.4km (by that mere 100m), and shuttle run. Anyway, these 2 were amongst those items that I worried for and hated. I passed my inclined pull-up though…miracle. I don’t know why but sit-up felt so tough all of a sudden, maybe my position nt too gd, my back got quite painful after a while…cos the stadium floor’s hard. At least I showed sportsmanship, finishing all my 6 items!
Anyway, the guy who’s in charge of my grp looks really like the “jay chou” I interviewed from SP…haha.

After that, 4-in-love went Lau Pa Sat eat dinner. The hawker helpers there can be so unreasonable. FREE SEATING lor! Who says only ppl who buy at ur stall can take the seats in front of ur stall!? They simply don’t follow the rules set by Lau Pa Sat management. *Complain to newspapers…LOL*

Chatted outside those seats at Raffles MRT.
It’s funny, the topics that 4-in-love chat is somehow similar every time, but we never seem to get tired of them…instead it only brings in more laughter. I hope this kind of feeling stays on, cos once it’s gone, it can only mean one thing: we’re no longer best friends.

Saw this vid few days ago. DBSK Japan concert, they sang Proud live. It was very touching, esp with the eng lyrics. Somehow the lyrics ain’t about lovers but how DBSK met and the strong friendship that they shared. Micky and Xiah cried, even U-Know teared…omg… Hero was strong enough to stay strong…Max too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvVQ4PGFyv4

So, I spent like 2hrs during midnight coming up with chi lyrics for the song.


You’re here with me(你在这里)

我走过那没人经过的小巷中
转过头以为有什么 像你的笑容看着我
伸出手才发现我的手在发抖
早就离开我的温柔 我怎么还相信能牵着你走

少了陪伴我还是会坚强地
告诉自己那段爱一直在心底

CHORUS:
记得我爱你
是我们的秘密
用我的心说出的旋律
简单却透明
悲伤会过去
我会很勇敢地
爱在心里 永远 不可以代替
我知道 你不在这里
心灵 感应 给我鼓励
You’re here with me

失去了你我曾迷失了我自己
一路上没有爱指引
不小心又自暴自弃
一个人冬季下雪不再很美丽~oh
白色冬衣灰色心情
停止 不了 又想起 你的 眼睛
曾经我们说过要 一起旅行
还没开始却早已走进回忆里~wo oh ho oh oh~

记得我爱你
是我们的秘密
用我的心说出的旋律
简单却透明
悲伤会过去(oh~)
我会很勇敢地
爱在心里 永远 不可以代替
我知道 你不在这里
心灵 感应 给我鼓励~yo~
(CHORUS)

在我这里
在我这里
You’re here with me
在我心里
You are always here with me

Comments