Gathering at Pizza Hut

Mum bought luggage bag for me…finally I think I’ve got the mood to start packing le…haha.

First time going to a country far away, and it has to be 5months long.
I don’t know what would happen when I step out of the house on the 6th…好久没尝到眼泪是咸的了,希望这次也不会。
I know that it’s always difficult taking the 1st step out, but later all would become better.
*When I was ard 11, 12 yrs old, I cried when going from Jurong West to Jurong East, without my parents by my side! Now think of it, so丢脸 LOL!*

I know my lvl of dependency is kinda high, but I know well that I can learn to be independent if I have to. That’s why I’m not worried about myself at all, whether I can adapt or not… it’s more of Dad, mum and bro that I’m worried about. *haha…although mum always say I worry her more~lol*

Night met PH, SY, SM, HN & MY for dinner at JP pizza hut. Seems like sec sch friends always like to go to Pizza Hut for gathering ah… last time oso went there before. 6 of us…they ordered the set meal while I ate the peppery pizza…average. Then we ordered side dish: chicken wings and rings…then 3rd time SY and I ate the Fruitti Paradise ice-cream…hmm…nt very nice lol. 3 rounds of food, we finished up in 1 and a half hrs time…haha…fast ah…*proves how hungry we are!* Then we walked ard…asking SM how was her life in Korea…how SY wanted to make couple-tees for her and her bf LOL.
Saw Jess and Nancy ard.

Went home with PH…haha…again…our DBSK chats. You guys shld see her prancing up and down while walking…lol…*撒娇*

Since I’m so happy, haha… a happy song lyric…to share the happiness lol!

暗恋你
每次想起你 我就会莫名开心 感觉飘去憧憬的迪斯尼
只要你微笑 我就会跟着开心 感觉已经到达浪漫巴黎
你的一言一语 幽默风趣 令我深深着迷
你的帅气逗趣 随和个性 令我死心塌地

梦里和你举行婚礼 后来还有小BABY
她们笑我神经病 我却宁愿相信有这么一天

CHORUS:
好像喜欢你 你有没有注意 HEY
好想更爱你 你有没有听见
HO~BABY 我怀疑 自己是在暗恋你


每次想起你 我就会莫名开心 感觉飘去憧憬的迪斯尼
只要你微笑 我就会跟着开心 感觉已经到达浪漫巴黎
你的一言一语 幽默风趣 令我深深着迷
你的帅气逗趣 随和个性 令我死心塌地

梦里和你举行婚礼 后来还有小BABY
她们笑我自作多情 我却宁愿相信有这么一次奇迹

(CHORUS)X2
属于你的天地 可否让我进去陪着你 让爱成全你我
好像喜欢你 你有没有注意 HEY
好想更爱你 你有没有听见
HO~BABY 我肯定 自己已经喜欢你

Comments