It’s over, finally!

*Home’s the dearest place, but it’s nt gd to coop yourself up at home all day long… balance between the number of numbers you go out and stay in.*

Being one of the few among the last to do our attachment ppt, and being the last among ALL…I would be lying if I say it’s not stressful. Honestly, I rehearsed about 4times for this ppt and gave up…haha cos the suay thing is I’m losing my voice. Yeah…macham “dio 1st prize in lucky draw”…I’ve to lose my voice now of all times. It was fine ysd, could still talk non-stop…yet when I woke up this morning, the only thing I could do was YELL non-stop. HAHA…you must be thinking: “Hmm…lose voice still can yell?” I can’t figure out as well…when I tried to talk, nothing comes out. All I could make out were those high-pitch screamings…LOL. *Highest pitch I ever reached…imagine singing falsettos using真音~ Hey Bel, I’m about to become soprano like u le…with such voice!* Mum came home when I’m about to go out, bought me this “养音茶”, which helped a bit.

Met HL, I bought Egg Mayo sandwich (longing for)! HL nervous until “water rumbling in her stomach”, simply took a small bite out of the bread of my sandwich. Went HMS, saw QW…man that’s formal! She got do make-up and dressed like OL…lol. Well, she got her newspaper articles neatly done up as well…made us so stress. Teachers changed the ppt rm at the last minute…to our Asian Cinema rm. Alex came running…haha…seldom we see him dressed formally (although he still doesn’t look as professional as KH) lol!

HL was 1st to go, she didn’t want us to look at her, said that’s stressful. Alex opposite…he wanted us to go see…haha. Still, Alex looked at HL present outside the door, while Michele and I chatted in the waiting rm. Oh, Michele’s moving to LakeShore after coming back from China…which means she would be my new neighbour haha! Alex, Michele, DH and my ppt…we had others looking at us present. DH left before mine cos she got sth on. I was the last…imagine…plus with my “soon-to-be-gone-voice”~OH~ I didn’t worry much, just hoping my“仅存的音量”can survive throughout the ppt. Guess my ppt was the shortest among all, but I’m glad ppl laughed. Esp when I saw Mdm Chen smile, felt happy cos I’ve always felt that she’s the rather stern-looking one…seeing her smile really eased the tension a lot. PHEW! They had like 3 qns for me…so many~ Ah Nan mentioned about the “鲁豫…”, I added:“鲁豫有约”…cos I watched one episode with Han Kyung on it! LOL~ I’m glad about the praises and regarding the thing about being a journalist…我还在考虑.

After that, Mdm Chen Ying and Ah Nan gave 4 of us a treat at SIM foodcourt. Mdm Chem hor…seeing that we haven decide what to eat, took out $50 gave us! HL joked that we could“开溜”…haha. In the end, cher ordered fruit plate, HL had her glutinous chicken rice and Taiwan sausage, I ordered Grilled Fish pasta, Alex had chicken chop, Michele ordered French fries…haha. We dont’t dare to“敲诈”cher… they were kind enough to treat us, thanks!

Sometimes, I think“好人缘”is really impt. The human network can be fragile or strong, depending on how u, as the lead, controls it.
有些东西,一开始错,接下来就只会变成更大的错误。。。累积久了,对谁都没有好处。可是一旦错了,你应该设法去补救吗?还是认命呢?Either method ain’t wrong.


I was “arguing” with mum over a bo liao thing just now. While watching“情有可缘”, Zi Hui was talking to the guy she liked on the phone while eating with her family, but when she wanted to say sth in secret to her family, she used her hand to cover the “talking part” of the phone, hoping the guy wouldn’t hear what she said to her family. I was laughing cos I tot she should cover the “hearing part” since his ears are there... but mum was arguing cover the “talking part” is correct. *Anyone out there knows the ans?*

*Everything about the attachment…it’s over. Just like what Michele said: “Study stuff…leave them aside till we reach China.”*

So, is it always wrong once you’ve made the first or first few mistakes? 一辈子的罪人…haiz.
有时候错
有时候错
是一种错
不应该的
错过要人原谅他们不懂
人家都执著我曾经错过
不会再给我机会开口
解释对不起只是多说

错了以后
心里很痛
不是这样
当初对你不好是我不懂
怪我年纪还小怪我不了
讨厌放手之后才害怕
少了温暖一个人寂寞

错了再错
不懂改过
干脆泪流
忘了第几次的伤心难过
开始觉得没人真了解我
习惯身边的热闹溜走
自己淋雨后不停难过

有时候错
未必是错
不一定是
但有谁愿意陪着听我说
错过不代表一辈子小偷
要我承认都是我的错
我错我错都是我的错

Comments