4...

一拐一拐地 (though nt as serious as HL) walk into office. The aching's much better, jus that whenever I cough or sneeze or laugh or try to walk down stairs/sit down, yes I will feel the pain.

WZ came back from Thailand ysd, morning straight into office: "Eh, u sick ah..." Michele asked me for MC, but I didn't see doc. Haiz...working world so pathetic, sick muz really see doc get MC...nt like schdays...parent's letter搞定liao. Bob was "complaining" why I nv go to the photography workshop... haha... who would want to take a photo of the sick!? lol~ I can't even stand properly on Sun la...lol.

Tastebud nt exactly working so for lunch only drank莲藕排骨汤...Jacklin macham like my "health nutritionist", giving me advice on what and what not to eat...haha. You guys shld see how Hl walk... damn Ah ma! Alex even described how she clung on the the stairs, slowing "tortoising" down while an AH PEK (white hair) ZOOM past her~ (think he muz have reached heaven le la...can fly liao...lol *No恶意o!*)

Chen Ying & Ah Nan came at 4pm...we chatted the canteen. They ordered some fruits, buns and puffs for us. Whoa piang...regarding the result ah...everyone looked at me man! Macham I罪人! *Act blur keep on eating fruits* In the end, they nv see my supervisor still.

Dinner better, at least can finish my菜饭...tastebuds got a bit better. Then went to Bishan Junction 8 *Yo! Pat I'm here!* with QW & LX to buy some things. QW hor... really practical when it comes to buying things man! But that's gd in some sense, u won't pick lower quality pdts.

Comments