*I post my song lyrics on this website: http://www.songsiwrite.com/default.asp*

Leaving in ard a week’s time, still some things haven buy, others scattered around in the house.

*Sorry ah Pat…really don’t feel like going to pub.*
Haha…maybe I shld have said earlier, then now they dun hav to think of a new place to go again. Went MOS once, even though I didn’t step into the dance floor, I already dun like the place. I dislike the noise, dislike the crowd and dislike the complicity of a pub. Pub’s the place I would stay away haha. *Unless u can find one that isn’t so noisy, so crowded nor complicated, then I would go.*

Morning read TODAY…came across this news article talking about Pattie Boyd (Beatles members’ ex-wife). 3 reasons why I read: 1. She’s pretty, 2. I saw the name “Eric Clapton” (the guy who sang “Tears In Heaven”), 3. I’ve heard that BEATLES is a big name last time. Pattie Boyd came up with an autobiography titled “Wonderful Tonight: George Harrison, Eric Clapton, and Me”. The article somehow talked about how she married both the guys and divorced them later cos of adultery and alcohol probs respectively.

I’m simply curious how she caught the heart of 2 heartthrobs (at that pt of time) in the music industry. Both from Beatles, both the dream guys of crazy fan girls, and yet Pattie Boyd “killed 2 birds with a stone”. But it’s pitiful seeing that both guys were actually not worthy of her…leaving her marriage life in a mess I reckon.

Maybe its better being fan girls…dun try to think too much as to whether you would“邂逅”ur idols a nt…and later imagine those fan fiction storylines happening…lol. It might be scary once getting to know what kind of person ur idol actually is, and indirectly smashing the “perfect vision” of who you make him out to be.

Since reality can be cruel, let us believe in this then: 偶像应该是遥远的,这样粉丝们才会有憧憬。*Erm, leave those“亲民”偶像out.*

Comments