*Now at Bel's house... blogging at 3.15am haha~*

Left workplace at 6pm... met Bel and Joy for dinner. Bel tried to pull Joy to go singing but sad...failed! lol~ We went Delifrance to eat...conclusion... the pasta there CMI....really. I prefer the Swensen's...best I've eaten so far. After that, bought apple turnover bring in to Kbox haha.

Sang from 8pm onwards...till 2am... cos Bel got to work on fri, had to go hm slp... so we can't exactly sing till 4am. Well, 6hrs...$12 each person...cos it was ladies nite... cheap le! Haha... I always sing those songs that normally I don't sing, when during night Kboxing sessions...dunno why...lol.

Walked to Bel's house, singing on the way.
The streets were really quiet, with a few ppl here and there.
I enjoyed the peace, the tranquil.
It feels like looking at a world so diff from it's normal bustling, noisy way.

*Now that Bel's alsp, I can only wait for time to pass by quietly, till the 1st bus comes.*

Comments