China Trip Briefing

Met Pat at JP to accompany her for lunch. Both of us were kind of sick, so we can’t take fried food. Pat tot of foodcourt at 1st, but then we passed by The Pizza Place, and saw the student set…cheap so we decided to try. I had the Spicy tomato linguini with prawn and squid while Pat tried the “sticky-sauce” pasta. We each had mushroom soup and ice tea…which tasted nice. However, my pasta was kind of salty while Pat’s one…err…sticky and bland I tot. Nvm, we said we won’t go back again…haha. Each person spent $5.90.

Later, Pat couldn’t resist temptation so went士林夜市buy her蚵仔面线…oh those蚵仔were too腥…nt nice. I wanted to buy the fried squid but then the owner said: “Oh, squid got 8 limbs so run very fast… now don’t have le.” LOL. In the end, I bought 3 sushi eat lor.

*Well, I guess Pat’s“见义勇为”character must be inherited from her mum…lol.*

Evening met HL, her mum and bro + WZ and her mum go for the China Trip Briefing Session. HL and her bro hor…their eyes very alike… big big, furby type! Lol~ Haha… I was saying mum short all the while but today then realise…hey no mum’s nt short. Some of them their parents very modern sia~

Anyway, will take injection before going, as a kind of precaution. I’m lazy leh…haha…so long nv take jab le. With all those stuff to take note of, I’m getting giddy. 最讨厌办琐碎的事了!

Got tagged by Jac…1st time being tagged this kind of stuff…but well since I have the time…why not play?


Each player of the game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write it in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.

1. I don’t eat those fish without their heads on, when I was young.

2. I don’t like durians when I was young, but I can accept them now.

3. I frown when I hear ppl say or saw them write vulgar words.

4. I was so fat as a baby that you cannot see my neck.

5. I wrote a script before…but well stuck halfway, left unfinished till now.

6. I sleep with my blankets on all the time.

7. I thought of being an ant.

8. I would automatically correct ppl if they describe someone as “肥”,cos my primary school teacher taught that we can only use“胖”to describe humans.

9. I remembered Alina commented that I sounded like Fann when I sung the theme song of “Condor of Heroes” in front of TV, and my neighbour said I sounded like Teresa Teng when I sing her songs…all when I was young. So I guess the ability to imitate… haha... my forte?

10. I dislike the sight of millipedes and snails.

Now for the lucky 6…*drumroll*!!!
1. Jia Qi
2. Benjamin
3. Belinda
4. Jesslyn
5. Pui Han
6. Mun Ying

Comments