苏打绿校园售票演唱会

*Jac, thanks for that pair of ticket…but…你会后悔的.LOL*

Afternoon went for“有情人的对话”talk at National Lib. On the train to Bugis, while at Tanjong Pagar, an accident happened. Well, I couldn’t exactly see what happened cos I was near the inner side of the train but I saw ppl looking down at the door when it happened…someone had fallen I think. At first I thought it was simply ppl fainting, but then I heard ppl shouting “STOP! STOP!” and someone shouted: “Press the emergency button”…I knew sth wasn’t quit right. A few ppl ard me had that disgusted look, so I predicted the person who’s fallen had maybe his arm/legs stuck in between the hole? About 5mins later, a Tamil old uncle got up to his feet, saying that everything’s alright le. Phew.

Reached the NLB. Took wrong lift…those normal ones can’t reach 16th flr. So, went over to the special lift…saw GX when I came out of the lift. I knew I was late for 15mins la… so suay no seats left! I could only stand throughout the 2hrs. Still, I thought杜国威was a humourous guy! 董姿彦sang“恋之憩”nice! Agree with what梁文福said (roughly): “创作人创作出来的作品未必都是自己情感的东西,可能是借用他人的经验,然后经过自己digest创作出来的。”

I ate a bit bee hoon and sambal fishball then ran off le. Legs very tired. GX was like: “Aiyoh, why u run so fast? I wanted to introduce others to u…” I explained about going to Soda Green’s concert…he was envious~lol.

While waiting for QW, bought slippers…舒服! We went Gelare eat! *me again!* I ate the same pasta…nice! *love for pasta* QW’s spinach blah blah pasta…was erm…nt very nice though. Then went buy Blue Coral bubble tea, headed straight for the bus interchange. Saw XH on the bus coincidentally…haha…my tickets were complimentary…hers was bought one lor~ SY sat 2nd row…cool! She met her idol, 家凯…shaked hands…*Ah! SY sure can’t slp tonight!*

MYpaper colleagues…ND, ZL, ZY, WL were there. *ZL even hugged 青峰!* QW and I were at the corner but nt too bad…jus that the ppl behind me weren’t “high” enough. In the beginning when Ken and Jian Wen’s hosted, the crowd like haven wake up, sian sian de... well, I don’t know about苏打绿well, don’t expect me to get too high in the 1st place ma! *Maybe many of them same as me? haha!*

This concert mah…although not as big-scaled as Mayday’s…but the ambience is almost the same lvl I would say! Ppl were kind of high and青峰kept saying that he’s very touched! All right, a 6-member band…let me talk about them one by one!

青峰(Main vocal + 口琴): Slight resemblance to张智成from the screen, just kind of pale. (He’s suffering from cold.) He talked the most throughout, and sang a lot too of cos!(他是主唱嘛!)I’m listening to their songs now, but when he sings live…it’s much more powerful! Oh yeah... when he sings, guess he's very into the songs...that's when he would move...like what Faye from F.I.R would do. Seldom do we find such high-pitch guys, and he sings almost all female singers’ song like邓丽君“我只在乎你”、杨乃文“女爵”、陈绮贞“旅行的意义”、王菲“天空”、Britney Spear“Toxic”etc…all got his style! He keeps on saying that he’s worried about冷场, but no I thought he knows how to talk well…bringing laughters and even laughing himself! Oh yeah, he can sing those kind of really “gothic” songs…like a song of Radiohead’s. I really liked that kind of eerie + high feel. Not many guys can go as high-key as him when it comes to singing, but he pulled the songs well with his good vocals. As to the thing when someone said that he’s娘…he replied: “说我娘的人,唱歌都不比我好!”And he thought that word doesn’t sound negative to him…他放箭射人的功力不错…Well, 他射得起!haha~ Sad thing for that rude guy! *Even though I agree to some extent.*

阿福(guitarist): 青峰said he’s being laughed over in Taiwan for the skin colour being too dark, and that it’s more similar to Singaporeans…haha. But he got gf le…and sounds very幸福from what青峰said. *listens to gf sing de demo and can’t die to go back to Taiwan!*

阿龚(keyboardist + violinist + dancer): At first tot his name a bit…erm…haha! But boy he’s talented and loves the cam! Always trying to catch attention…saw his wonderful piano skills from the video and his great violin performance. The thing I can nv forget about him is his DANCE! So funny…if苏打绿were to go into dancing…just don’t let him be the teacher…lol! *Is it cos it’s his first time to SG so he’s super HIGH?*

小威(drummer): At first when I haven’t saw the chi character for his name, I tot the name sounded like a girl’s one. All along behind…when the cam focused on him, he was like:“不要拍!”…haha…so shy! But, I agree the band’s music wouldn’t sound nice without all his banging!

家凯(Electric guitarist): He’s easily the heartthrob of the band. Looks quiet, always at the corner strumming on his guitar, sometimes kneeling down to look at his scores. See? I already notice so much of this handsome boy. Well, at first tot he looked a bit like DongHae of SJ, later realised he’s much more mature-looking. The cam loves his face cos he looks really gd on it.

馨仪(bass guitarist): Only female. Girl doing bass guitar…cool! Hot with the short shorts…and well, she seldom talked too. Wonder if the guys’ bully her? Haha…

All in all, this 3 hrs+ de concert’s got a very pub feeling…cos of all the lightings. The members managed to bring up the atmosphere…and they sang 小情歌twice! One of them during the encore.青峰went ard shaking hands…making RP cultural centre into big KTV pub.
阿龚was so high he went ard with his shirt turning on his hands…and dancing away~ Others did come down to the stage but didn’t go into the crowd. Instead many fans went infront to sit and sing with them…wow…wonderful feeling! *How nice if it was DBSK!*

What to say? I LOVE ROCK CONCERTS…forever and ever!
This time round, 苏打绿ROCKED~

The荧光棒we got. Luminous green.The ticket.

*All right, I will be waiting for MYpaper’s vodcast!*

Comments