End of attachment...100th post.


*Decided not to continue with another 1 more wk with WanBao.*

5months…说过去就过去. Just like what Pat experienced while in China, time flies.
一直都相信我是幸运的.
My colleagues were great ppl, they nv bully/took advantage just because I’m a newbie. Even when attachment’s nearing the end, they didn’t try to push more work to me.

Morning saw Harry Potter poster (this time a diff design one) and notebook on my table. So happy…thanks JY! Sent an email to some PRs who still have their unpublished articles with me, to inform them that I’m leaving and that my SPH mail would turn invalid from tml onwards! Lol. Lunch went to buy 6 mini cup cakes from emi cake shop. Didn’t try bubble tea at Bradell for the last time though.

Have been walking over to QW & LX’s side cos I got nth much to do. They ordered pizza for their colleagues, I wanted too initially…but thinking that since ppl at MYpaper already had some yummy fruit cakes (to celebrate ZL they all de bday), I decided to save up $$$...lol. I was photocopying some articles while MYpaper colleagues sang the birthday song! So fun… well, took it as a farewell in my heart. HAHA.

Evening mass emailed MYpaper colleagues. 我该说的,都说了. But, I still wanna stress the fact that I’ve learnt a lot… from…
不懂我报,
认识我报。
了解我报,
爱上我报。
I might have left the office, but not MYpaper.
据我了解,人情味不是哪里都有。
可是在《我报》的小家庭里,人情味却浓得化不开。


WJ replied me: 有机会的话,又有兴趣,且不怕死,就回来报馆服务吧。LOL
WZ advised me and told me a lot about life as a journalist: SCHOLARSHIP. *I sense a feeling of emergency…hmm…like I must have a clear idea of what I want to do in future, RIGHT NOW.*
Michele…that hug was full of warmth. Didn’t expect but yeah…if I have the chance, I should try other desks too.
Didn’t take any photos, I’ve the faces of MYcolleagues etched in my mind. 洗脑都洗不掉. Haha~

Lastly, Boss…regarding your qns this morning…my ans: 没有舍不得, 只是有太多要记得。我会加油的!所有《我报》的同事请你们要继续努力和奋斗,采访又打稿…I’ll be looking out for all the wonderful news~YEAH!

*Time to pia my 15000words report. Haiz…totally no mood.*

Comments