*打招呼与否,重要吗?
如果你在意,那就变得很重要了。*

It’s funny when you try to greet someone yet he/she doesn’t “see” you.
When you experience too much of these, the next time you see someone you know but not familiar with, you don’t know if you shld greet him or her…then awkwardness would follow. It’s amazing, recalling how many times I’ve greeted the wrong people~lol.


Listened to WY & SY talked about their life in Japan and China respectively. According to SY, condom dispenser is common in the U in Shanghai, adult magazines are read on trains, and WY said that Jap teenagers are very open about sex… haha…it’s strange how conservative Singaporean’s are compared to other Asia countries, when we’re so called “a mix of the East and West”, still our traditions are deeply rooted in our beliefs. Me too.

Met Bel at JE for dinner. She craving for KBox sia~ and bought her Karaoke DVD, heels and a pouch. *Big hole in her pocket* We went to play arcade, and man I didn’t know Bel’s so good at those hit on button de games! She’s good with colour and coordination. I see those notes on the screen until blur… my hands couldn’t react in time! Bel’s super fast la~ *Like I said, that’s inborn talent (multi-tasking) lol!* Yeah, but I win her in racing car. *Hey! I started playing racing car stimulators since I was in kindergarten ok!?*

*Gonna work this Sun for the 1st time in my attachment, so taking off this Fri.*

Comments