*Left eye a bit swollen... tearing.*

黄凯德was talking on“扮演”in 李渔's text, and suddenly the whole tut class agreed tat we all are nw acting our roles as "students": We are here only for the sake of a degree certficate. I reckon this is true to a certain extent, given the highly competitive SG society we're living in.

*HC101's exam... confidence? 30% nia eh haha... cos haven revise lol.*

Was doing my reflection on HW101C, b4 I sent it to Dr Lee. I spent slightly more than half an hr to think and write on this. HW101C's a non-examinable module, and this reflection essay isn't gg to be graded, yet I found myself willing to put in the time and effort in writing it.
We often hear ppl saying, "Aiyah, this one nt in exam/nt counted in grading, so anyhw do lor." I myself say this too, at times. However, I dun meant it this way most of the time. I said so
to“安抚他人心” and附和with them nia. To me, the less stess (gradings, limitations etc.) and more interest I have in a certain assignment, be it graded or not, I will fork out time to do it. Some might forsake spending more effort in such reflection assignments esp. when it's near exam, and we shld be revising by right. Fortunate or nt, I ain't the kind of student whom “念书为了考试”. *And somehw, I think I pity ppl who belong to this category, to a certain extent.* I study partly due to“世俗的眼光” (i.e cert means quite a bit in society, and it tells ppl of ur status, somehw), and another half of it goes to interest. I study because I am curious. My thirst for knowledge is still growing and let's face it: we all know that the day when u step into society and start working for real, u wouldn't really have the time to further study. I bet I will get lazy with the stress coming from work, and simply yearn for more rest as each day passes. Well, I might nt even be interested in idols/finding entertainments for myself anymore. Hmm... how "scary" can working life get!?
All right, I'm wondering further in my writing above haha... couldn't help.
So all in all, grades shldn't be all tat matters in studies. The experience of learning shld be.


Ok... since I juz wondered further, let me "fly" even further ba haha. I rmbed after learning about陶渊明, I put in my MSN nick about hw I like this poet. I dunno hw to go into details about why I admire him but the way he conveys his tots in his poems are great! 不要咎文言lang那部分来谈, I like hw ppl could learn about him and his life from his poems. Furthermore,那种田园生活听起来就像是“heaven”嘛~ haha. From wat I know, it might nt, at 1st, be his ideal way of living (was forced to do so somehw), but how I wish I could have the chance to experience a life, away from the bustling city. *Dunno if I would regret it, but I'd like to hav a taste of it, someday.*
Oh and someday, I'm dreaming tat ppl could see my words too haha~ Be it thru a book, newspaper, or columns... I wish for ppl to see, and hopefully reflect and learn sth from them lol!
*Yeah~ dream on... in a positive way of cos!*

Was watching epi 3 of "Dream Team Season 2" with Minho and Eun Hyke. I'm amazed at how high Eun Hyke can jump... nv imagined neh. The B-Boy's dance performance was superb! Oh and Eun Hyke did very gd at jumping long distance too haha...他的体育细胞挺不错的嘛!

Comments