맨땅에헤딩

*HC102 is making my head split ah~ juz词and语素alone is killing my brain cells dead sia.*
Nt really in the mood to revise my HC102 test today, so flip thru the papers nia haha. 2+more wks to exam... countdown o~

*Teriyaki chicken mum cooked was yummy! Super nice... reminds me of those I had outside.*

Finished watching U-Know and Go Ara's "맨땅에헤딩" (Heading to the Ground)!1st drama serial U-Know's in since DBSK debuted. He's a football player, Cha Bong Gun, with Kang Hae Bin as his agent. Some funny moments here and there... but I tot the storyline's a bit weak... as in nt very intriguing. Nevertheless, U-Know's acting skills nt bad o!

Rating: 3.25/5

Here's a bonus pic... which I found U-know really cute in... pouting~ Oh and those "red lines" on his cheeks... muz be done by fans haha!

Anyway, saw SJ-M's "到了明天" MV. Didn't liked it at 1st but after hearing Kyu Hyun's high notes... alas~ I'm in love with the song! Other members like Ryeo Wook and Zhou Mi sang their high notes really well too.

Comments