星光依旧灿烂

Was watching SJ-M on“天天在上”ysn. Poor Zhou Mi... he was being laughed at by evil Kyu Hyun when he couldn't reach the high note during singing lol. Ryeo Wook was cool... he maintained thruout Kyu Hyun's breakout, and even sung his part for him haha. Han Kyung almost fell went they began the "Super Girl" dance too.

*Why is it tat I feel tat staying thru the night has become meaningless all of a sudden?*

Been rainy and cold these few days. Finished copying my one page note for HC101 this afternoon... phew my words are kinda tiny neh... let's pray my eyes dun miss any detail on exam day ba. *I most prob would toss the one-page note away right after exam haha!* Din feel like starting on HC102, so I was on my com for the rest of the day haha. Caught 2PM on SBS Inkigayo, and the way Junsu broke the ice was... ah~ suave and forceful! Woo Young looked like a kid throwing tantrum when he broke the ice though haha. I liked all of them in plain white and black suits, as compared to their poker dot suits... ah I simply dun like to see poker dots, esp with a lot of them together... feels uneasy seeing them since I was young.
Oh yeah... a few gifs showing Taecyeon with this cutie marshmallow mascot... his "gf" haha!
Photobucket
Goes up to "welcome" her...
Photobucket
Woo Young "qns" about her "rumour with Taecyeon"... lol.
Photobucket
Taecyeon "admits" to their relationship himself haha~
Photobucket
1st, a dance with cutie Miss marshmallow...
Photobucket
Then, a "bobo-ish head shake" greeting with her! Lol... even Woo Young couldn't bother more with dorky Taecyeon~

Suddenly tot of catching SMRT's drama serial, "星光依旧灿烂", starring范植伟、潘嘉丽、李承铉and美心. 50 episodes, each epi ard 2.5mins.The korean star李承铉's mandarin nt bad o. 潘嘉丽... hmm I dun really like her acting... somehw a bit fake. 范植伟's acting skills... 毋庸置疑la. But I tot such a实力派actor act in this kind of lovey-dovey drama... talent a bit used in "wrong area" haha.
*Ah... Taiwanese mandarin accent sounds gd on the ears.*


Rating: 3.25/5

Comments