手机小说家的爱情

*YQ actualli knows Taekwando... kinda high lvl somemore! Whoa it's a feat for someone petite like her sia. Woo~ muz learn from her someday hehe.*

Caught cycle 13 of "ANTM" ysn... and they're focusing on short models (below 5"7) this time... shortest is I think about the same height as me haha. Nt bad a cycle... I can't wait for the final few episodes coming up!
Oh yeah, was listening to this Eng version of SHINee's "Replay" by a gal on youtube... very nice~ I shall try singing to it someday:


Has been using the SKIN FOOD wash-off rice mask given by YB, Ben, James, Jess and PH for my bday this yr. It makes the skin feel "cleaner" after a double-cleansing... nt tat oily nor sticky.
Mum juz came back from Genting today, and as expected she'd spent money buying tidbits for us haha. *"Great" for me to eat and put on weight during my revision period lol.* Oh and she gt some Loreal night serum and eye-lifting serum from there... and the saleperson gave her this bracelet... which she gave me instead haha. Though nt my usual style, it's still gd-looking.

Oh and guess wat? 2PM's finally did their comeback on Music Bank! I seriously like how Chan Sung sounded when he rapped in the beginning... it sounded kinda "evil"... suitable for the overall "dark" concept of the song "Heartbeat". And I realise my eyes were kinda fixed on Junsu thruout haha... he's hot! I'm glad Taecyeon din continue the performance with "spider web" on his head this time round... much better. Don't really like Junho and Nichkhun's hairstyle this time round... their "ponies" are way too in the way for my eyes haha. Oh and Woo Young's flip towards the end *I reckon which would hav been done by JaeBoem had he nt been out of 2PM.* was looking dangerous~ he really gave his best... applause~


Caught the Jap movie, "手机小说家的爱情" at night.No, this isn't a R-21 film.
I found the story absurd, and the female lead a pity, yet too much at times.
She have sex with ppl for the sake of writing her手机小说, and soon both her bf and the guy who liked her died on the same day, one due to car accident, and another committed suicide cos of her. Nt long after, she met the writer she idolises, and asks tat he hav sex with her, so she could continue with her story which consisted oni of truths.

Absurd, overall I felt. I can't agree with wat she had done in order to persist.
Oh and I learnt one thing from this movie: Make-up really does wonders. The female lead looks super ordinary with normal make-up. And she looked so much prettier after dolling herself up from head to toe.


Rating: 3/5

Comments