15

*都已经没钱了,还讲什么面子!? 能三餐温饱才重要吧!*

Prof Ke mentioned even the vids we watched during lect would be included in the exam. So I reckon I gotta rewatch“小纸条”again. Anyway, he showed us 2 scenes from Royston Tan's “15” this morning in lect, and I tot it was kinda interesting, and decided to find and watch it online.This is a 2003 film. Coincidentally, I'm oso 15 back in 2003. This isn't the 1st time I tried watching this movie. If I din rmb wrongly, I did saw segments of their singing and rappings online a few yrs ago, but din search for the whole movie. 也巧合的是,我曾经在i-weekly里为这部电影写过一些介绍和评语.
I did laughed at some scenes, esp the one whr one guy was trying to seek for "high-class locations" to commit sucide. I freaked out at some others too. 真实的东西,很震撼。Those guys in the movie... it really makes ppl wonder how they are doing nw. Saw news that one of them wanted to go back to sch, but gt rejected many times cos of his tattoos.
"Pity" sounds like a negative word here nw. After knowing the reasons behind tat made these Ah Bengs who they are nw, it seems like they were forced into a corner, esp at such a vulnerable age.
谁来define“对/错”?
谁说做了这样的选择就是对/错?
没有人关心;没有人理解;没有人指引方向... 怎么知道要怎么办?


Rating: 3.75/5

Comments