HC102 paper

Literally heaache plus felt like vomitting this morning sia... haha. I ate too much "HC102 food" le... so much so tat my brain's "bloated". Met other gals at Boon Lay control and we went to sch together for the afternoon paper today. Hmm... was more relaxed compared to e day b4 the start of HC101's paper... guess it's cos I'm more "settled down" to exam routine nw haha.
Hall D's much colder than hall E... I shivered a bit thruout haha... esp more so when I couldn't finish the paper lol. *Well, I din recall Prof Phua saying few students can finish his exam paper though... MT told me after the paper.* Guess I was "too relax" in the beginning... tot I could finish the questions cos 1st qns was rather easy. It was nt until I came to qn 2 then realise I needed time to think of the facts... cham. Gt even worse when it went behind... about like 30词to分析“单纯词”and“复合词”... plus divide them into diff types of复合词. Later on, those复合词构造、古文翻译(which I forgt to do~)and汉语方言thingy... whoa faint sia. I think cher can happily deduct marks le lol... Anyway, he din allow us to bring out the qn paper in the end... gd la... so we wun discuss and "think too much".
*不讨论似乎有些好...“出世”... 原本有的不安,随着时间的过去,参杂混乱与头疼... 现在什么都不能清楚地想起来了haha.*

Accompanied SS to HSS office, together with MT, XY and YY. She enquired about switching of courses... thinking of gg to business course in NTU. She's gt the backgrd, tat is definitely an advantage, but still hav to wait for interview and results for this sem to come out. *Interest in sth is great, but whether or nt u're able to "outshine" ur peers when choosing a course of study... the latter's more impt somehow... well I hate to admit this though.*
5 of us went JP and had LJS for dinner. Wierd ah their grilled fish getting more awful le I tot. The clam chowder soup was average for me nia haha. Was happily chatting about our trip to JB after exams hehe... all of us were thinking of shopping and singing, and maybe YY can drive us ard too haha! Then, went to Singtel and Starhub shops to look at SE phones I'd been looking for. Saw Evelyn and her gang there. I think I'm rather interested in Anio (sleek), Yari (cos the red colour looks nice), Satio (the red and big screen is simply attractive~ but the price isn't, sadly). Might consider SE W995 too, and Nokia's gt a new touch screen phone coming up too, according to MT. *This gal's psycho-ing me to buy her SE phone model lol~* I'm keeping all options open for nw, shall see hw bro gets his 1st from Singtel, then my turn. For nw, I most probably won't choose a 100% touchscreen phone... cos my nails are short, and I tried the Satio dummy phone... nt very used to touching screen... I needa "feel" the keypads haha!
*3 papers down... 1 more left. We gals already macham 50% holiday mood le lol!*

Received Haslin's wedding invite to her sis's wedding in Dec. 1st time I'm gg to a Malay friend's wedding o~ and their invitation card looks like a big golden packet haha... with the card inside... filled with malay words... I could only read the date and time haha!
Gg with QW... shld be seeing OOCL ex-colleagues again haha.

*HanKyung's such a nice guy... imagine donating 1.8million to SiChuan earthquake... OMG!*

Online-d at night and played Viwawa with SS and Michelle. Almost forgot YB recommended me to this game quite some time ago. We played the sushi game and "Groword"... gosh I'm very poor at the "Groword"... couldn't pick up even after practise... the rules might be wierd I dunno haha. The sushi game... I'd hav to admit I'm bad with colours... really. There's "evidence" o... whenever I go arcade, I'd lose terribly at those "colour" games lol.

Shall be catching "2009 MAMA awards" show later if dl's done. Saw this Xmas cake CF by 2PM and Kim Tae Hee. OMG... it feels really "warm" watching it! Very "Christmasey" haha~ The guys look great in it... esp Taecyeon... he shld stick to tat hairstyle man!

Jus found this fan vid done by DBSK fans, singing to a Eng version of DBSK's "I Believe". Nt so much of the singing, but I loved the lyrics... well done!

Comments