America's Next Top Model cycle 13 + 热血高校2

*E.L.Fs' are really talented... they actualli came out with a single for SJ!*
*DBSK won the "Best Representative for Asia" Award on MAMA... only 3 of them were there. I wished we could see all 5 haiz.*


Went out with mum to四马路观音庙. Din realise Bel was sitting opp to us on the train until we reached Dover stn or sth haha. That gal was still into her phone and mp3 I guess haha.
Accompanied mum went to “还债”and gt 2 pairs of earrings from the person... quite nice. *Religious stuff there if u dunno wat the“还债”means.*
Anyway, I did a gd deed today. “助人为快乐之本”这句话果真成立。 Nth beats doing gd things in life. I learned this from mum, but still gt to say I've a lot more to learn.
*rRandom: 就算做人可能间接地会因为金钱而死,但绝不要做为金钱而活的人。*

Studied HC102 today... tried getting those facts into my brain. And it's leisure time again at night hehe~ Finally finished catching "America's Next Top Model cycle 13" juz nw. Nicole's the winner and the above 3 pics are those I kinda liked among all her shoots. She kinda exudes the mysterious and alluring feel haha.

Rating: 3.5/5

*The "Baby NichKhun" and transgender beauty pageant on Star King was WOW! The 4-yr old little boy was freaking adorable, but couldn't speak proper Korean yet, and his laugher was naive haha. The transgender was such a beauty gosh~*

Caught "热血高校2", though I haven't watch the previous 1st part of the show.I'm watching 95% of the show in fast-forward mode. Those gangsta fights dun interest me. I only roughly know tat this is a fight between 2 clans... settling scores.
No offence but I really dislike the "Japanese-way-of-大声唬人"... “刺耳”(有“双关”的意思喔).


Rating: 2/5

Comments