500 Days of Summer

*Dunno wat happened to me this afternoon but I went to open the wrong LT door and almost went into the wrong LT haha. Can't imagine if wat was about to go into my ears weren't“南北朝”、“庾信”and etc terms lol~*

*I'm nt gonna believe in anything unless they are words directly out from the mouth of any of the DBSK members. Rumours flying ard is seriously causing a stir-up among fans.On the other hand, 2PM's new song "기다리다 지친다" sounds like the members are singing the song to JaeBoem!*


And since DBSK's legal case现在正闹得沸沸扬扬,谁也不知道接下来究竟会怎么样。I was gg thru soompi forum and saw a few pics of theirs I tot were kinda cute/cool/gd-looking... so put them up. Oh and Xiah难得look manly in the last pic sia... "bad boy" haha!
Photobucket
Don't say gdbye ah boys!
*Though I'm an optimistic person,I still believe in the existence of "ugly consequences". 不想等到DBSK这个组合消失了才来缅怀啊~*

And I wrote a poem for Hero's upcoming movie "Heaven's Postman" after seeing this wallie made by someone. The inspiration simply came knocking and the poem's done in like 5mins haha. I'm liking my own "msg in heaven" haha~ Do take this as a small preview b4 the movie hehe!

*COM415 might need publishing... tat's nt part of the marking criteria though... Dr Xu'd better keep his words sia!*

Almost din realise the deadline for my HC101 final report's on nex Fri... so nw pia-ing the assignment. Hmm, still in the midst of arranging the infos. Hmm, WZ was saying HC101's exam nt diff, but nwadays it seems it's hard for me to really focus and go detailed into things... so I wonder if I can rmb each and every text that we hav gone thru in tuts, then "turn my brain juice into instant ink" and "splash" them onto my exam paper haha.

Though it's time for revision, I still will take time off to relax... it's my way of relieving stress. So, I caught "500 Days of Summer".
Expectation VS reality, black and white.
Gone is "Summer", and there comes "Autumn".
This film有点写意. Ironic.


Rating: 3.25/5

Saw these 2 vids at night while looking at some Lollipop vids. The 1st one is敖犬and王子acting and dancing to SJ's "Sorry, Sorry"... 王子 most“放”in acting I ever saw lor haha! And I finally gt to see the "critically-acclaimed-uncanny-resemblance" bet小煜and Lee Teuk~ yeah they do look a bit alike at 03:25 haha!


The 2nd vid is小杰and小煜acting and singing to the song“我爱你”. I liked鲔鱼's“泰国人妖” character here haha. *Hmm I think both小杰and小煜looks gd with their hairstyles here!*

Comments