This was the Teriyaki chicken meat I had during the last few days during dinner. Mum gt it at JE market and price is ok o... 10bucks for like 10pieces, and all u hav to do is heat it up in the oven b4 consumption... the sauce's included o~ I had like 4 pieces le... they're roughly the size of MOS's teriyaki chicken burger meat lo... slightly bigger somemore. Imagine I can have this at like 1buck each... instead of gg to MOS and spending like 5+, 6+bucks on a chicken teriyaki burger haha.

Juz watched the 6-member 2PM's MV from their new album "1:59"... "Heartbeat". Nt considering tat JaeBoem's nt there, this MV is actualli kinda creepy with the "snake", "dead" kind of theme. I think most of them looked gd except for Taecyeon ba... can't stand his "ninja hairstyle". It's worse compared to Junho and Nichkhun's "一-撮-头-发-tat-stood-up" hairstyle at a few pts in the MV. Dun really enjoy the song though the member's expressions in the MV were real gd. Wondering when would the MV for their "기다리다 지친다" song come out?


Mum went Genting ysd, and would only be back this Fri night. No sch for me today, so was gg thru HC102's notes in the afternoon... 2 lectures nia haha. I still gt quite a bit to go neh. And even though HC101's like my 1st core module exam paper, I haven even start on it haha. Oh and it's night time nw... no mood to study le. Later on I shld be watching cycle 13 of "America's Next Top Model". Sian... nt much nice movies these few days, and I'm thinking if I wanna start watching all those Taiwanese and Korean drama serials I'd intend to, cos I dun exactly hav the patience and attention span for dramas haha.


*What!? My lappy's physically infested with those irritating bugs! Yucks!*

Comments