2012

Slpt at 4am on Sat night, and woke up ard 1PM today. Started writing notes for my HC101, and re-read“如何测量水沟的宽度”、“浮城志异”and“菜园”. I think I was more focused on reading each text today haha... and indeed the impression is deeper when I re-read all these since the tutorials. Let's hope the details stay in my mind till after the exam... and well I would re-read them again most probably when nearer the exam day.

Was revising till about 6pm, took a shower then and went out with PH to JP. Both of us wanted to watch "2012"... cos it would most probably nt be in the theatres anymore after our exams.
We had dinner at New York New York. Both of us tried the new hot plate tomato dori fish pasta... about 16bucks each. Hmm the pasta was nice, fish so-so, but the egg was burnt on the other side, so it tasted awful.Anyway, lucky tat PH booked the tickets online... cos we saw that about all 8 shows tonight was on FULL HOUSE! Imagine how intrigued ppl are by such "end-of-the-world" theme.Prefer this to "Knowing". I think the impact was stronger. And more on humanity issues in this movie. Still, disaster movie... bound to have floods, eruptions, quakes.
The thing about human getting selfish... “人不为己,天诛地灭”... haiz. Well, audience still see some "kind souls" in the show, who thinks that they shld save all that could be saved. And well, gd that they all survived to see yr 0001, after 21st Dec 2012.
I was kinda touched esp by the scene seeing the Indian scientist and his family, hugging each other in front of the tidal wave tat was nearing. And the American president, willing to accompany his fellows near the end.
The scene tat many were praying together. Hmm I liked it, but at the same time, felt a tinge of pity for fellow beings. I mean... isn't it a bit too late to say "sorry"? After doing much harm to Mother Earth, and apologising when we realise that she's getting back at us? I reckon since we did wrong, we shld be ready to face watever possible consequences.

Well, I'm nt all tat pessimisic. Right nw, I still dun believe in doomsday.
Hmm... I reckon it could be "doomsday" for me if I dun fare well for my upcoming exams ba! Lol.

Rating: 3.75/5

Comments