*I swear I was drooling when I saw wat mum cooked up today! My fav veggies, fish meat and "fake" abalone haha~ nice!*

Saw this set of SHINee's pics... and I think I like Jong Hyun and Onew's best. Minho's... din do him justice honestly... he's way better-looking haha!

*歌词投稿? 投向哪里呢?*

Saw高以翔's interview in I-weekly and I tot this guy's side profile looked really gd. So, I went online and watched“康熙来了”with him on it... omg 帅又man sia! I think he's the best-looking out of the 5 bros in “桃花小妹”. However, din really notice him when I watched“斗牛·要不要” last time haha. *Hairstyle really "adds pt" to one's image o~*

2PM! Yeah they are finally returning onstage! Juz saw their latest commercial for one korean brand brownie... *gosh looks really yummy... muz go SolMart search sometime after exam hehe!* The director favours NichKhun obviously... he's gt like the most cameo la!


*Pray I dun mess up my HC102's class test tml!*

Comments