HC101 paper

Gt a little bit disturbed and upset over DBSK's disbanding危机, esp more so even after seeing Hero, Micky and Xiah on MAMA. And ysn juz when I felt so, my WMP had to play their Christmas Acapella song, "Angels We Have Heard On High" at tat time (random playlist)! Gosh their wonderful voices together made me feel even more down, if they were to disband... great pity seriously.

Watched the eng subbed verison of 2PM's Corby interview. The guys looked great... except I dun like Taecyeon in green lol. Chan Sung grabbed on to like 3 Corby phones at 1st... so his bro's went up and "bashed him up" lol. Woo Young with his "ssanti Corbinism dance" haha. NichKhun chose pink colour, cos he said tat was a colour of love. Naughty Woo Young was like "Ah... u mean u've fallen in love? Well no one knows for sure." LOL and I found NickKhun's immediate reaction at 01:59 super cute... "Arghh-Jaa!!!" Junsu was saying how "black" was a colour compatible with all others when Junho tot he spoke like a "drug seller"... and tat forced Junsu to speak his Daegu accent again I believe haha! Glad to see them all smiling here:

*Ppl like my "Snowman" childish-looking watch haha.*

Met SS, MT and Michelle at Pioneer control noon today. SS very hardworking o... still reading her notes haha. I "lac-lac" ah... only bring my piece of paper for the exam and no other notes haha, unlike others.
*同学之间,我也不想有尴尬啊~*
Found hall E in a while, and it was only 3/4 filled with students ba. When the exam started, gosh I was so unused to it... still felt kinda "dazed" b4 the exam commenced. When I started writing, it din feel smooth... my tots kept on "jerking and bumping", macham all jumbled up. Kept on looking at the time too... in case I spent too much time on one qn.
Overall, this is a "fair and just" paper. Why do I say so? Cos it was almost nth like wat I predicted, nor similar to last yr's paper. A tad too bad“菜园”and“孔乙几” din come out, and my terror“倾城之恋” came out as a para of words... I din do tat qn of cos haha! I did on“如何测量水沟的宽度” (nth much to write shit~)、“吵架”and“不卷舌运动”for the 1st section, and analyse“联合晚报”'s posters for the second qn (again I nv read up on this). I din choose to do“小字条”cos even though I had the notes, I felt tat I had nth to write... and couldn't come up with gd pts on the spot anyway haha.
At least HC101 is the kind of paper whereby as long as there is arguable and reasonable explanations on ur part, u can get marks for the qns. I really wonder how I'm gg to do the same for HC201... whereby it's like facts lor! Either u get it right, or wrong neh.


Okie... time to go on with my HC102 final revision tml.

*2PM's "Heartbeat" performance on SBS love concert... Chan Sung's flip was dangerous la!*

Comments