Push

Categorised as a sci-fi/triller movie. Seriously, the whole movie would be better with subtitles haha. Filmed in Hong Kong, I a bit nt used to seeing “angmoh穿梭拥挤的唐人街”的画面haha. They spoke some Cantonese inside too.
I love the whole thing about Watchers, Sniffers, Bleeders and Shielders etc... scientific terms they have for ppl with psychic powers. The action scenes weren't too great, but I liked how the whole storyline went... kind of unpredictable (half due to the fact that I can't catch their conversations most of the time haha). Oh one thing, I really didn't like the bleeders... their screams were irritating and their stupid pupils turned crocodile-liked~ yucks.

Chris Evans is quite cool, Camilla Bella is pretty (but I tot her eyes were kind of sad looking), Dakota Fanning grew up so much... that punk gal look is cute actualli. She's kinda matured (haha to be honest, this is the 1st time I'm watching her film), but her actions and the "aura" that surrounds her still tells ppl that she's a kid, a teenager with great acting skills.

I seldom catch trillers, but I muz agree tat they win on the whole action-packed, unpredictable story thing. On the other hand, however, less things for me to reflect on hehe.

Rating: 3.75/5

Comments