IT fair + Dragonball Evolution

*A formal sms invitation to Jame's 21st bday party... feels so honoured lol~*

*可爱是可爱,但某些可爱,也许只允许我“远观”。算了,我也不会强求。*

Last wkdays have been busy with work basically. Nth much to update cos now kinda "routine-work"... boring but no choice. Anyway, my temp job's ending on 31st March. OOCL cutting down on labour cost, Evelyn say wanna keep me there oso can't haha. So, I guess they will treat me to Swensens very soon hehe. Honestly, nw kinda used to the work le... *think back when I was struggling 3mths ago haha* but recession had to come!? Lol... nvm find a new job. I guess this shipping job was a bit of an "eye-opener" for me... at least I was once in the shipping industry... gaining an insight into wat they do haha. Yet, I know this ain't where I wanna head to in future lol.

*My family's gg for the photoshoot nex wkend... pray it's nt a scam.*

Fri night watched 3 epi of“곷보다·남자” (korean version of "Meteor Garden") with mum. The "Rui" character (Kim Hyun Joong) wasn't the 1st to capture my eyeballs this time... lol. It was either "DMS" or the "Xi Men". I seriously think think that the李民浩is gd-looking, and金范suits the flirty image a lot... he looked cute as well though haha. No wonder JQ and YB are so into Kim Bum haha.

Went IT fair today with HL, Pat and WZ. HL, Pat and me reached 1st, and 3 of us took half an hr to squeeze from Suntec's entrance to the IT fair. It was so packed with ppl that the organiser actualli urged the public to go back in an hr's time... but honestly who cares? Haha. Went looking for Digi cams... saw the Canon booth... one cam sold at $399... kinda ex leh... even if I have free gifts and all. Decided that I dun wanna spend that lot... so walked ard. Haslin told me Samsung gt $100+ one... so I went to the booth... saw L201 (blue) and liked it a lot. There's another model (gt "beauty shot") la... but being a "cam-nuts", we simply tried a few shots, then I decided on Samsung L201... $269 (including 2 4BG cards, card reader, digital kit, screen protector, extra batt.) and a warranty of 1yr.

It's actualli kinda slim, and "toy-looking"... that's why I like haha. *Ssshh... muz keep away from child below 6yrs old haha~*
Then, Pat went looking for her Sandisk thumbdrive. WZ and her bought 4GB ones at the fair... HL and I have the same model too... haha all 4 of us use the same brand and model of thumbdrive. Btw, nw external hard disks selling real cheap at the fair... 1000GB for $170+ I think HL mentioned. I bought a set of 100 CD-R discs too ($22).


*Some SP design students showcased their work at Marina Square... one of them gt their pictures photoshopped with SUJU members in it LOL~*

WZ, HL and I went Marina Square to get tickets for "Dragonball Evolution" while Pat and her bf continued queuing for her Ipod touch at Suntec. 3 of us had dinner at Burger King. A fight happened while HL and I were queuing for the food. I was squinting my eyes hard, looking at the drinks menu when suddenly, I saw a malay guy gt up, wanted to punch another Chinese guy. The Chinese guy gt away, but the malay guy was very angry. His friends tried to pull him but this malay guy grabbed one of the chair and flung it in the Chi guy's direction. Unfortunately, the chair hit one mother sitting down nearby. Her husband stood up immediately leh: "Call the police!" Can see that the husband very angry with the malay guy... but that malay guy was still fuming. He didn't apologise immediately. His friends tried to reassure the husband, but his wife was hit on the back of the head... very unlucky. They continued to sit down and eat, even though the uncle already called the police. After a while, the malay guy did came over to apologise. HL saw them shaked hands and exchange phone numbers... probably to foot medical bills haha. Police came after 20mins or so, and some ambulance helpers there too. Oh... what a scene in SG... I mean it's kinda common overseas though. Actualli b4 that, one of the malay guy and HL were waiting for the same seat at that place... haha if HL had gotten the seat, maybe there wouldn't be this fight at all lol~ *No, I'm nt blaming her definitely... juz it reminded me part of the storyline in "The Curious Case Of Benjamin Buttons".*

Night caught "Dragonball Evolution" at GV Marina.

*"Dragonball" wouldn't be called "Dragonball" if nt for the "Dragonballs"... thus the pic haha.*
I didn't read the comics b4, neither did I watch the cartoon... but I think ZX they all gt back then. So, I dun exactly know much about the storyline b4 HL "narrated" for me in the cinemas haha... she explained as we watch la lol.
Justin Chatwin this angmoh Goku是耐看的... in fact a bit baby face for angmoh haha. Chi Chi (Jamie Chung) resembles the Asian star in "Charlie's Angels" too.
The effects are gd, but nt superb. The fighting scene between Goku and Lord Piccolo in the end was so messy that I din see much. The one they fought with volcano monsters were too. The shows kinda short too... 80+mins nia. Too fast... 也太“精髓”了吧!? They edited a bit from the original though, from wat HL said. One funny thing was in the end when the伟大的“龙神”appeared, with it's golden sparking scales and fossil-liked face, I was about to think that it was "kinda a beauty" when this popped out from HL's mouth "好小一条哦~" -_-''' LOL.


Rating: 3.25/5

*Scholarship... seems hard to get ah?*

Comments