Hong Kong Kim Gary

Quote from HA's blog the following: "i was wondering if i can find: ... another sharon who is so gifted at writing lyrics..." Ah dunno y juz felt quite gd. It feels gd to know that friends rmb u.
Anyway, I replied him this: "Ah…. ur post made me feel like replying: if I can find another Huaian who sings “我真的存在着,我一直存在着。。。”." Well, I added that honestly, I dun care if I would find another friend who can be as great as those I ever met… cos each and every individual is unique. I strongly believe that as long as we friends存在彼此心里就足够.


Okie... kinda a "foodie" day for me hehe.

Morning Calvin already yelling into the phone... like arguing with someone. His voice almost drowned the music in my ears sia haha. Later he ended up eating yoghurt... cos hungry haha. Then, he told me "lucky I wore earpiece". Vincent joked... "She already know when she came over here to sit..." LOL. Ate some famous chicken pie in office near lunch time. So, was kinda full in the afternoon. Shermeen brought me to the famous dessert place at Chinatown Ppl's Park (?) to have dessert.
I had the "happy strawberry" ($2.50)... worth the price cos really nice! Sadly, lunch only 1 hr... have to eat fast... if nt I would "slowly savour" it la~

*So bored in the afternoon ah~~~*

Dinner waited for Shermeen till ard 6.45pm cos she wanted to treat me to dinner. We took bus 61 down to Vivocity. She recommended Breeks... but I wanted to look ard. Then, Shermeen said I had 15mins to choose from those restaurants~ haha.
In the end, I picked...Dinner time, super packed inside. So, this is Bosco Wong's restaurant o~ I see. *Bel's "expired" idol lol.* We ordered some food to share... quite a lot for 2 of us already.

My longan-aloe drink was alright, the“海鲜石锅饭”... I think still Korean one nicer haha. The Jap white-sauced beancurd mushrm was terrible. But luckily, I thought the spicy猪排noodle nice... spicy leh~ As for the "flying chopstick" in the photo, dun worry... u guys ain't seeing things... it's cos I took the pic while Shermeen's stiring lol. Anyway, thks for the treat Shermeen~ *Eh, u gt to show me ur son's photo ah!*

*有了期待,但仍处于等待,真叫人难以忍耐!*

Comments