*Din see... missing and thinking...*

Tution with Garrick... explained his essay with him. It's a wonder how I managed to explained sia... haha but somehow I think a bit too "abstract" for him lol. *我本来就是一个讲话比较凭感觉的人,不太具体、也未必合逻辑。*
*Tuition fees so little~ cry ah~~~*

Met up Esther and we weng E.A.I together. Alvin start lesson as usual. We did a little of发声, b4 singing. I seriously dislike发声, dunno why I tend to sing worse after doing发声lol. Today I was gg to sing Cherry Boom's“蚀月”... b4 my turn I was nervous all the way... heartbeat kinda fast... cos I'm very worried I couldn't sing the high notes well. I was the last 2nd one... ah... tough sia. Well, managed to sing it but my“气息”wasn't smooth... kinda up and down lol. Alvin commented that I rushed too much in front... so in the last repeat of chorus sounded a bit breathless haha.
Oh btw, Esther and YJ sung“童话”chorus together... sounds very nice cos gt harmonisation... YJ sang a key higher. I was impressed that both gals weren't affected by each other at all neh~ shiok!

Dinner with Shirlyn at Bugis. Ah... so Dennis's upset with his recording artistes de rejection... haiz. What to do? SG music industry too small le la~

Comments