Dinner @ Ryoichi Sushi

Ysd continued watching “곷보다·남자” with mum... at night still went to search for clips of "Meteor Garden". Can't help but compare both versions... right up till nw, I still like "Meteor Garden" more...没办法~“初恋”总是难忘haha! I like Kim Bum though... I think he fit his role perfectly. Hyun Joong's character is starting to appeal to me too... though I'm still ard epi10 nia haha.

*下定决心不理,还真的行得通呢!*

This wk Haslin go on leave, so I would be under Stella for a while. All's kinda fine... I dun bother wat she say la... I simply follow wat Haslin write on her paper haha. Today gt loads of job orders to do... faint sia~ *tot OOCL wanna cut down cost on using public feeders!? Haha.*

OT till 7.15pm, then went to Marina Square with QW to have dinner at Ryoichi Sushi. They gt some promotions gg on... $8.60 for wkday dinner set meal, and free sashimi if u use POST debit/credit card to pay hehe.2nd last pic u see isn't the full meal set... cos I finished up 1 sushi and the raddish le haha. The big bowl of soup u see nw is cabbage soup... it's super duper nice! I love my sashimi sauced rice too... yummy~ The egg oso nice... haha. QW can really take sashimi sia... I can't take too much, 会反胃. This gal at 1st still suggested if we wanted to order one more set sia lol. She ysd juz had Jap meal with her family nia leh~ In the end, we each paid ard $10 only... considered cheap for a restaurant. Before we went off, QW saw that the person forgot to serve us ice-cream tat was included in the set... haha~ so the person gave us lol... happy~

Tml nt working... only Pranoy's tuition yeah~
*Sat sing wat sad song leh?*

Comments