Thurs & Fri: Lit exam DOWN & Singing~

Jac came my rm to slp overnight last night…poor gal on the flr…ask me step on her somemore…god my whole body weight on her…so scared tat her bones would juz “piak” break ah~ then I dunno how to“交待”to her bf le haha!

*真的不相信eh…it can’t be. Why shld I lie?害了自己haiz.*

Thurs: OMG~ YES~ Can’t believe it man! After like more than 20hrs of torture…all the exams are over!!! Yeah…lit was quite easy I would say. Results? Ah…go back SG then say. Lit is oso the only exam that many ppl handed in early…Jac as early as 9.30am lor! 1hr before the time’s up.

Went to post office with HL. At 1st the person said tat the淘宝system down and I was like: “Oh no!” Then I asked the person later she said ok again…so heng ah! If nt HF’s mag cut-out can’t buy le. HL’s bank thing wasn’t as successful though…ther China gal nv give her real name, so HL can’t bank in money. We took bus over to北拱墅区de投递部to check on阳光贝贝’s包裹单and then came back sch to realise tat it’s in sch~lucky us ba. 1st time I take public bus (RMB2) in China leh until now...bumpy until the whole bus like will break into 2 anytime haha!

Met Jac, WZ, Michelle and QW for lunch at釜山香again. Those gals love the food there and I was kinda suay la…the里几灌饼and泡菜寿司卷dun have. 小长今don’t have any rice leh! Why open the shop today then!? Alamak~ Anyway, I had蛋包饭(RMB15)and shared炸猪排with WZ, HL and QW. Salty la both dishes…and I had horrible stomach upset after tat.

5 of us got羊绒毛pants for Bei Jing trip. WZ and Michelle went to buy DVDs and karaoke DVDs, Jac and QW went to perm eyelashes while HL and I went back to hostel. HL bought a honeydew ice-cream to celebrate haha! Back in hostel, HL began packing her things…in a mess her whole area lol. After some rough measurements taken, all her things added up together were estimated to be ard 32kg…made me worry about myself de things le!

*Yeah…I’m nt as heavy as I thought mah!*

Went for an evaluation de meeting with WZ. Met those ZUCC media sch de directors and teachers, talked about our feelings on studying here for 4+mths.
*I noe it might meant gd in a sense, but nt in another. Simply couldn’t understand why some ppl can talk rubbish for so long…nth constructive to our curriculum here*


Went for dinner at北秀大酒店at ard 5.30pm. All our teachers and directors and some, whom I don’t even noe de teachers were there to “Yum Seng” with us haha! The food wasn’t as nice as the previous 2 times when I had it there but still…nt bad ba.

Night went singing with HW, Jac, WZ & Michelle. Went out with Michelle and WZ to工联first but cos Mr Cheng came to do“家访”in my rm earlier, so we only managed to go out at ard 8.30pm. 工联was near closing then already when we reached at 9pm. Got myself a hat(RMB20) and a scarf(RMB10).

Then 3 of us walked to Mac to buy sth to eat…I bought the铁板鸡腿汉堡(RMB12.50)…nice! We went to Starbucks, Michelle and I ordered Caramel Frappuccino (RMB31) and it was super duper delicious la! We sat outside and talked about attachment, friends, characters blah a lot la! This old grandma came to ask for money and I gave her RMB0.20~lol. Her son oso came and kept on use these super ghostly de bass tone beg for money…I was irked by him la! He even went into Starbucks to beg for money lor…until he saw the waitress came over he quickly came out. 3 of us went in talk until 11pm lor.
*Come to think of it…I’m kinda lucky all along le ba. Though they may only be memories, but they were still sth that I’ve experienced in life.*

Went钱柜to sing…omg…more than half of CHS came ba! T01 almost all came to sing lor…lol. The China ppl don’t know wat is manners de…anyhow push at the counter. Anyway, after those crazy waiting and pushing ard, 5 of us went into rm55 and 53 to sing.钱柜is very updated le in terms of songs I would say…they have Lollipop de song too…which is so cool haha cos Karaoke Rat don’t have. One bad thing about it is tat their空调like spoil de la…simply cooling and nt cold de… but their sound system and hygiene kinda gd.

I went into Jac’s rm and sang with her a few F.I.R de song…HW so shy…didn’t exactly hear her voice lol. My rm? Michelle “fainted” at ard 4+am while WZ had been tired off and on. I’m the only one who “survived throughout” lor haha. Spent RMB36 on singing. 5 of us took taxi back sleep lo~

Fri: Woke up at 12+pm…but before that received HF’s parcel from Alex they all. HL helped me buy breakfast炒粉干(RMB3.50)too…nt bad la but eat too much u would get tired of the醋味.

Went to城市风尚at ard 2pm. HL, WZ, Michelle and I did our hair 1st. No.21 said that they would go on holiday on the 20th...the day when we SG students go back. Their chi new yr holiday...15days...haha. No.8 quitted quite some time ago le...according to阿波. But he didn't say the reason why. My new hairstyle? Michelle and Bel said nt much changes la...yeah did short a bit but I was hoping for it to be shorter.阿波had his“坚持”too...he say either stay随意this way or go short. So, yeah nvm I chose this. Michelle had her hairstyle similar to Hebe's in the show“斗牛,要不要”...so cute haha. HL did a temp perm at 1st...then we all tot that it looked nice on her...so she decided to do a permanent one~ WZ rebonded, then permed...阿波said her hair underwent too much chemical processes so now fragile like“棉花”.

阿波kinda健谈...he's gt “3个家”:湖北(born there)、杭州and广州(lived there)...but he's been working in this salon for half a yr liao. So he does noe how to speak Cantonese...lol. I told him about SG hairstylist de pay and he was like: "Then I go over there and do haha!" *Yeah do look us up ba~esp Jac lol!*

Halfway thru, HL and QW and I went to宝丽眼镜to look for specs. I wanted to find thick-framed ones...saw one and HL, QW tot I looked nt bad in it...RMB188. But I'm still nt very used to seeing myself in such specs...didn't buy. I'm considering honestly...juz tat for the镜片I shld be getting at another shop. *心痒痒的*

Nt exactly in the mood to eat much for dinner, so had里几灌饼(RMB2.50)for dinner...hmm nt as nice as my usual鸡蛋灌饼. Bought口罩(RMB2) for Bei Jing trip...but haven get the“暖暖贴”,sth like Salon Pas. Jac and I bought甘蔗汁(RMB3) *Taste juz like SG de!* for ourselves, as well as阿波and No.21...haha thank them for all this while de "hair-doings" lol~ Actualli No.5 oni did for me today nia...haha. No.21 all along washed my hair...haha. Oh yeah, he told Jac since we gg back soon, can't see us le...say wat write letter...LOL...I was like..."Whoa...this年代write letter?" haha~sentimental ah~

WT said the Korean hairstylist who cut hair for her has an aura similar to JaeJoong...makes me wanna see his photo sia~ Best thing is that he could speak both mandarin and Korean leh!

*Need to pack up for 4D3N Bei Jing trip now le...so nt in the mood to go...I don't want go la...so cold leh!*

*心情莫名低落...是离开?是不见?是再见?是想念?是怀念?是...可以不要吗?*

Comments