MSN~~~

Ysd woke up at 10+am…started packing seriously. Kept all my clothes in a vacuum bag. 11.30am went for the graduation ceremony. The ppt…haha…full of our life in China for the 4+mths. A simple ceremony whereby the teachers said sth, Alex and WT represented the whole CHS and thanked the teachers too…humourous 2.

*难以想象…4个多月…就这样…过去了。Time flies ah?*

Anyway, our water and electricity bills for the last 2 mths amounted to RMB718…which is like RMB179.50 per person ba. Scary ah…very ex ah! Went to舟山with HL, Michelle and HL. I took my frame…went to明亮眼镜and do the lenses. Altogether spent RMB468 doing my new specs. Lent RMB240 from HL to cover for my last few days de expenses in China haha.

Went to城市风尚cos HL and WZ wanted to do hair. HL rebounded and treated her hair while WZ did hair treatment. No.21 tot I was going to wash my hair again but haha…no. Michelle and I were playing some psychological test at 1st…but then cos阿波wanted to do a MSN acc…so Michelle and I installed MSN messenger’s software in the public com…helped him sign up as well. “Michelle admin” super“热情”in doing all this sia…haha…k la…老胡…你是好人! LOL~ Anyway, 阿波’s email very diff to rmb…super long ah!He don’t mind ppl seeing his pw lol.

No.3 was doing HL’s hair. HL was reading my blog…so he was reading as well. HL did some translation cos my blog’s like…Eng + Chi…China ppl got difficulty in reading la. He was like saying out loud: “明十三陵…什么朱棣…8菜1汤…大白菜…为什么突然讲吃的?!” Well…he could guess some of the meaning and I joked that he could go be translator le…then he said is HL translated de~ haha! He logged in QQ, showed me and WZ some of the photos of北京and广州that he took went he went there last yr. *He looked more忠厚there~* I顺便go and see other photo albums…saw No.8’s photo *韦嘉*…nt bad ah! Got some photos whereby he made fun of a sleeping colleague…poking all the cotton buds into the sleeping guy’s mouth haha! Anyway, No.3 seemed busy with his phone la…sms-ing…maybe to gf? Haha.
*HL….jealous ba? Haha…*


No.3 signed up MSN acc as well. He quite funny in the sense tat he tried to spell out “M-S-N” and it sounded weird. He oso learnt of HL’s nick “Thampui”(痰盂) and “paiseh”…so fun! Then, I asked the promoted No.21 if he wanted to sign up too. He seemed very enthu wor! Jumped from his seat and came in front of the com. Michelle helped him sign up. She said saw his QQ, about his gf’s msg to him or sth…sounded both sorry and sweet haha. No.23 came to Michelle and said he wanted to sign up as well. Anyway, the com there sort sort de…install le MSN yet when restart com, the program’s gone.

*That “dog” so nice to WZ and HL…why bad to me ah!? Suay la me haha!*

Oh yeah, No.5(林波)is born in 1985…*Did he invent the“林波舞”? lol!*、No.3(义权)is born in 1986、No.21 (Yang Jie) and No.23 both born in 1988. So young la! We’re gonna keep in contact thru MSN…since I don’t use QQ. Michelle want to get their QQ though…haha…let’s see this sat how ba haha!

*It’s a weird feeling…I dunno how to put it across. Not happy…neither sad. 是不可能的…希望它随着离开而结束.*

Class meeting at 9.30pm. Packed luggage in hostel later…32kg leh mine! No choice but to pass a total of 10kg to WZ’s aunt help take…spending RMB150. But now I’m thinking of waiting for her aunt’s flight to reach SG 1st then take my stuff from them…hmm… Btw, I’m officially broke now…left with RMB100+++ nia.

*Packing up is so恼人的事情!!! Pray tat I don’t get fined at the airport or whatever!*

Comments