My formula for studying

*Funny that I keep dreaming of SG these few days…*

Ysn was tossing in bed thinking about what I wanna do after haircut…and how would my new look be? Really afraid that it wouldn’t come out gd…but I’m seriously tired of this long clumsy hair haha. Thinking of after changing a new hairstyle, I wanna get *maybe* a pair of sunglasses, new thick-framed specs, and hat/cap? LOL.

This morning heard a sort of磨刀的sound coming from the toilet…so eerie. Woke up ard 11am…afternoon had芝麻绿豆Set A for lunch.

Did some History qns today…how “lac” can I get man~ haha…still watching shows in the middle of exams. Listening to songs as I do my work somemore…haha. But that’s my style…I prefer listening to music and studying at the same time, which is a “stress-goes-in-and-out” formula for me! I can’t study all the way la now…though I can’t rmb if I did did so when I was young.

Got to slp early tonight so tat I don’t oversleep tml! Hope I "break my leg" for NEWS exam ba~

Comments