History exam

*Pls ah…my lappy can’t“倒下”juz cos of a stupidly serious virus infection…someone help me ba!*

Morning almost couldn’t wake up…HL called me at 7am and I literally sit up from my bed lor! I was still in my dream about Fish Leong (or her manager) explaining to me about why she took up a certain healthy drink de commercial and why nt others blah blah…weird dream huh?

100% spot-ons! Haha…we spot more than the number of qns in the paper but then all the qns we guessed came out~ My words were like密密麻麻的on the paper…even I myself looking at it oso want to vomit sia…lol. Managed to pia finish ard 3800 words in 2 hrs leh!

Went to釜山香(韩国妈妈的味道)restaurant for lunch. The辛辣白菜炒饭(RMB15)nt bad, sotong(RMB25)nt bad but the泡菜寿司(RMB12)wasn’t as gd as the ones at小长今. The烤鸡肉HL and WZ ate…sauce reminded me of螃蟹mum always cook! Overall, I still prefer the food at小长今la. But WZ and HL love this Korean restaurant.

*I can take stress when I’m alone, but nt when ppl are speaking stress to me.*


HF asked me to help her buy her idol Ryo de mag cut-outs from TaoBao...RMB30~ She really舍得sia...even if it's DBSK, I doubt I would buy even haha. Ok...left with the last Lit paper now. I really hate memorising the meanings la...too much le 20poems eh! Few hundred meanings to rmb...文言文...omg! Wish me luck!

*Oh yeah...ppl...I'm coming back to SG soon too on the 20th of Jan! Time flew...felt like it was only ysd when I step foot here. Guess I'm gonna miss the cheap shopping le~ haha! But hey ppl...I'm gonna see ur all very very soon le~*

Comments