Mad Money and 27 Dresses

Mon met WZ, Michelle and HL went JB together. It’s been long since I went to JB, since before I went China. Haha…haven’t really love gg to JB… mum always say tat’s a dangerous place lol. Worried for my safety la. Bought Libra de horoscope bk…nth much inside, nt interesting de. I-mag’s Jay Chou and Stephen Chow on the cover…new yr special issue. I’m waiting to see Jay’s movie though.

Anyway, 1st thing was to look at the movies available tat day when we reached City Square. A lot of trillers, horrors and comedies it seems. Initially I was looking at “Mad Money” de movie poster when suddenly WZ pointed to me another disgusting ghoul’s poster next to it~ scared me sia!
*Neway’s gonna hav the 50% singing-cum-buffet discount in Feb again!*
Had my fav kiwi雪花冰plus mango fruit toppings (RM6.40)…increase price le…but the amt less le haiz. HL, WZ and Michelle had Peach flavour de Yummy Yoghurt…taste like ice-cream version of Yakult. We went Mac to sit and eat…HL and WZ had their curly fries while me and Michelle had our nuggets. The nuggets nt very nice…nt crispy enough.

Mad Money was a kind of comedy movie with actresses like Queen Latifah and Katie Holmes in it. This story is about 3 women trying to get richer by stealing money from the bank…so much so tat the stack of money in their homes is like… “flooding the house”. Honestly, their doing’s wat I call“异想天开” in reality. But they sort of got away from the hand’s of law in the end though…lucky ppl.

Rating: 3.5/5

After tat we walked ard, WZ was looking for a pair of sandals. Nice clothes and shoes and there…but I couldn’t possibly spend much cos already spent too much in China!!! *A bit regretful lol.* Got DBSK Ǎ3 size wall calendar at the idol pushing cart for RM17…cut price le. Bought some Maggie mees from the supermart and WZ ate ice-cream cake as well. Then, we went to Pizza Hut for a late dinner, ard 10pm.
There’s this very polite de Indian waitress…but she’s a blur king la. We ordered Tempura King Prawns she keyed in Calamari Rings, and she’s kind of pleading with us, told us nt to cancel order if nt she hav to pay or sth. HL and I fine cos we eat sotong, but WZ don’t, so she ordered another share of Tempura Prawns. Well…spent RM14.10 for dinner…nt bad a meal I would say.

Went out of JB at ard 11pm ba. Used net at HL’s house…then we watched “Just Like Heaven” in the middle of the night, together with HL’s bro. The movie plot kinda special I tot…even though I only joined in in the middle of the show, but it’s those touching human and ghost love thing. The part whereby the gal forgot the guy after her spirit returned to her body…it was scary…imagine the guy having done so much for the spirit (helping her to find those “before-coma-memories” etc) and换来的只是一句:“我不认识你。”~ So心酸neh. But don’t worry guys…it’s a happy ending for this show again.

Rating: 3.5/5

Them, WZ, HL and her bro continued to watch a horror movie…about 6 ppl playing a horror game, and then being in the game in reality themselves. Michelle and I were chatting in HL’s rm…whoa the sound effect coming from the living rm was “Piang” man! We chatted a lot ah…about QQ,城市风尚de ppl, the friendship bet Mike He and Michelle’s friend etc~lol. *贺军翔真是这样的人吗?真的叫人又爱又恨吧? But then again, Mike’s fans would be super jealous of Michelle’s friend lor~haha.*

The air-con was super cold in HL’s rm…I’m practically freezing till morning…with the thin piece of blanket on. Michelle woke up at 10am, went hm. HL at 2pm, while me at 3pm, WZ ard 3.30pm ba. We watched “X-Men: The Last Stand”…重温this show feels super nice sia… *HL’s loving James Marsden now…花痴~lol!*

Had dinner at AMK Hub de PepperLunch with Pat, HL and WZ. The salmon-sauced pasta very nice. Pat bought the movie tickets for “27 Dresses” at 7.15pm. We were eating quite fast we only had ard 15+mins to eat, before the start of the show. Pat was repeating that the food was hot and she scared couldn’t finish…*gobble* haha!

James Marsden acted in “27 Dresses” as well…when I saw him, I was like: “Hey…familiar guy here!” After telling HL, she was super兴奋lor…bet she couldn’t take her eyes off him throughout the whole movie. This movie oso happy ending…as expected. But I thought the female lead, as an experienced bridesmaid, she shldn’t have spoilt her younger sis de wedding…no matter how angry/emotional she felt atm. Cos tat’s being unprofessional and disrespectful to her own sis.

Rating: 3.5/5

*3 happy-ending and 1 sad-ending movies in 2 days…wow!*

*K550i and W580i oso nice leh...shit I dunno wat SE phone I want!!!*

Comments