不可思议!!!

*昨天明明还在舟山东路;今早就在上海;如今已在新加坡的家里。。。太不可思议了!(I said the above line like 5x the moment I got home~)*

Ysn I got a bit感慨...before slp. Chatted with HL, QW and WZ before slp ah...walked down舟山with Jac, Michelle and JQ they all...talked about our lifes in China for the past 4mths...the days whereby we don't have to face现实in SG (Now I have to...eg: Study U? Wat course to study in U? Financially? etc). 现在看来玩耍的日子过去了(erm...nt very long leh~),又要开始认真面对未来了...毕竟the study in China was only a small part of my life...it's over now. *Haha...I sound very sad hor?* Oh yeah btw, Ah Nan called to问候us! So sweet of him la~

*19/1/08 10pm: at ZUCC hostel, busy pulling trolleys down to 1st flr 寝室阿姨的值班室...busy using net as well.
20/1/08 10pm: at JW de home, busy typing this blog...2.5 hrs after alighting from SQ831.*

在床上翻来覆去直到1+am then slp I think. Woke up at 4.45am. Ah Cheng called the rm...damn early. By 6am, everyone was already at 1st flr...壮观eh e number of luggages! The bus arrived at ard 6+am, 1 big 1 small. At 1st we tot couldn't squeeze in all the luggages...took us 1hr to finish doing everything. *I mean this kind of bus expenses shldn't saved one lor!* The whole bus journey took 3hrs...Winnie was taking video of our sleeping classmates on the bus haha!

*在中国的日子里,下雨天很少。离开的早上却下了“长命雨”,一路上回想了很多。。。很多“如果”和可能。。。还有睡很多啦! LOL~*

Reached上海浦东国际机场at 10am. At 1st tot my laptop gone, heng it's with KH. Checked in ard 11.10am...heng nv fine me! Then, carried 3 hand-carry bags, plus my羽绒服to check-in. Nicholas pulled HL to shop ard the waiting area, with me tagging along. Whoa...brands like Omega, Crocodile, Dunhill etc...ex stuff. Even a plate of chicken rice costed like RMB108! I rather eat SG hawker centre de chicken rice leh!

Sat with QJ and JX on the plane. Both of them remote spoilt, couldn't play games on the plane. SIA compensated them with US$50 each de cheque to buy their inflight sales stuff like perfumes, jewelleries etc. JX bought Lancome make-up set while QJ bought this cute pink Babydoll musical box cum perfume. So envious! Anyway, the mash potatoes with magnum vanilla ice-cream de lunch was wonderful! 1st time I used the toilet on the plane, and juz nice I heard the captain said: "Prepare for landing." LOL~ I quickly go back to my seat lol.

Arrived at terminal 3...beautiful place. *Felt like I was nv out of SG when I was pushing my trolley there! Wierd ah!* Saw Dad, mum and grandma waving happily at me at the arrival gate~ so happy! Lucky I didn't ask PH they all to come... if not I guess I will have a really big prob with my luggages. Took taxi hm...the uncle got a son oso studying overseas...he shared his exp with us...and he's cousins with蔡深江...cool! The fare is $30...so ex lor! *Imagine in China from ZUCC to工联half an hr journey oni SGD$6~haha.*

*梦里的一切。。。不真实的真实。。。我一辈子都忘不掉。*

Comments