4-in-love gathering!

Frankly speaking, I haven't stepped out of the house for the past few days since back from China...basically cos I'm packing and cleaning up my rm for the coming CNY.

4-in-love decided to meet up today and go to Bugis for gathering session. Wore the clothes and accessories I bought back from China haha~ The 2+pm sun was baking hot...feel like I'm "being roasted" while on the road lol. Took MRT...whoa...the announcer changed to another female lady's voice...sounded happier in her tone...but I prefer the initial one haha.

*SG young ppl de dressing style so diff from China there de...we look more casual. So nt used to it man!*

HL, Pat and I reached 1st, then we went up to Kino cos I wanted to buy mags. Bugis Junction changed a lot sia...now so many new stalls like YaKun Toast, doughnut shops, Sembawang and a lot of other shops at e 1st flr. Saw my checkered-pattern de bag (similar) selling for like SGD$25...haha...I bought like RMB25 lol! Sembawang's selling DBSK de AADBSKII for SGD$100 and their O and Five in the Black Concert too...heng I bought in China cheaper leh!

Pat said that shortly after we 3 left for China, those kind of "word tees" started to popularise in SG...I did see a lot of such stalls in Bugis V. I bought 3 mags ($22), tried to find Lollipop de写真but couldn't find. Then WZ came le, we went to eat肉挫面outside Bugis Junction. Pat and I shared since we nt too hungry...nice. We went on to Bugis V, WZ and Pat got watch, then Pat and I got "word tees" each($10). Walked on then 4-in-love oso bought "girlfriend(s)" de word tee...$9.25each. Funny hor...the lady boss very斤斤计较about that 25cents from each of us lor~ still dare say us! Pat gt a super skinny de black jeans on the 2nd lvl for $28...she's really skinny man lol! Saw this shop selling own-painted shoes...so cute...$39.90...ex sia. Oh yeah, Pat got a very cute de brown checkered shoes for $12.90 nia...if I haven bought too many shoes from China, I would hav bought that too. She bought a white thick belt as well... so considered her new yr clothes shopping almost done le ba? haha~ HL and I tried lychee and Mango flavour de ice-cream Mochi...$2 each but super nice! If got delivery I want man~even though it's ex la haha.

*Pat Pat满载而归ah~*

4 of us went to City Hall tat New York New York to have dinner...queued for like 20mins sia...leg pain. Waiters and waitresses there like earn $10 per hr...nt bad le! I ate the tomato sauced de seafood spaghetti again...the sauce nt "tomato-ish" enough leh...haha. 3 of them had pasta that reminded me of奶油蘑菇面in China. Ok la...spent like $14.20 a meal...*dun convert to RMB pls~* nt ex la hor? LOL~

Walked ard in HMV for a while...then headed to Mac cos Pat said Mac got this Mudpie ice-cream that's sort of like Sundae de choco sauce in Mcflurry. Sad dun have...so Pat and I had McFlurry, HL had Choco Sundae while WZ had Vanilla cone. Nice chats over dinner...now Pat knows a lor about“人心不可测”...which is gd I guess.
*Human are complicated creatures, aren't we?*

*HL super comical la...keep on saying the wrong thing~*

Comments