Busy packing up~

*她的记性越来越差了…how can I nt be worried? Her health is my everything.*

Slpt ard 3+am ysn…woke up only at 1+pm today. Dad bought云吞面as lunch for me…haha…the 1st SG delicacy I have after coming back from China…nice one.

*和家人的关系...真的是不常见面才更加融洽吗? I hope nt.*

Dad is painting the house wall atm…to a blue colour one. Mum’s got a new queen-sized bed. Bro’s got his new yr clothes ysn…showing off to me~ Me? I’ve got new towel and new toothbrush too! Haha…coming back…some necessities I nv bring back to SG, so got to use new ones.
*2008~a new yr! Let this be a pleasant yr for all my love ones as well!*

Whole afternoon till night time, I was basically arranging all the things I brought back from China. Chi new yr’s coming too, so I’m also busy with cleaning up my things. Nt used to the shower de水力so small as compared to ZUCC hostel de haha.

*傍晚6点多,望着窗外蓝蓝的天空,the golden sun ray was striking…4个多月没见到的耀眼光芒又出现了。Lol~cos China 5+pm already start to天黑liao.*

Ben was the 1st person to sms me after I reactivated my number haha. About怀念…honestly, my heart is now 85% in SG le…lol. Got to say that now环游世界更是我的梦想了! Of cos have to have $$$ 1st la ah? Haha~ Oh yeah, No.3 asked if I would be gg back to China again? Who knows? I might go to China for a holiday, but to舟山again…the possibility is kinda small la.

*中国就好像是我在梦里一样...新加坡才是现实。I feel like a totally diff person when I’m at these 2 places. Guess this is so whenever one goes on a vacation.*

Comments