News exam

Had the 1st paper this morning. WJ came later than 8.30am but still collected the paper at 10.30am. Her phone vibrated too…irritating. The paper was basically easy in front but the last 30 marks on News writing…hmm…can’t guarantee. Esp my last qns…anyhow do one lol.

*I do stand up…when I feel fed up. But I do lay back as well, when I’m fed up. When I don’t like it, it’s really against me…正中红心. Put urself in others’ shoes and think. What if I shld冤枉u? Why shld ppl be so childish and insist on sth that’s nt proven? 我不认and Yes I am angry.有时候,不明白自己干嘛要忍气吞声,很想不客气地反驳.做好人又何苦呢? 又有谁会了解你? Haiz…咽不下的那口气,怎么可以那么快就熄灭了呢?*

Breakfast went to茉莉Café to eat…had the奶油蘑菇面(RMB15)…oh the sauce is so “buttery”…a bit sick. QJ and JL went there too. Bought green leaf and peach flavour de cleanser for RMB44. The person said tat my face“微泛油光”...god even in such a weather my skin still oily sia~ haha...imagine when I get back to SG man!

*I don’t understand why jokes can be so sarcastic and…nt funny at times. Quietly as I sat in a corner, I observe ppl ard me.静静的,看着一切的一切. So relaxing.*

*继续热情when ppl is冷淡towards u?*

*Don’t wander about and get lost…I might nt have time for you.*

*How can ppl be so straight and totally unfeeling towards another’s feelings!?*

Comments