Pasar Malam

*Thinking of changing hp to SE S500i or W910i…see how ba.*

My sleeping habits have became even more unhealthy since I came back from China, worse than before. Now I’m like slping at 3+am, waking up like 1+, 2+pm the next day. *Omg~ let’s hope I can switch back soon…to a healthier sleeping way.*

Sunday…a lazy day for me. It’s been a wk since I returned from China…these 7 days mostly being a “stay-put-at-home”wk for me. I’m enjoying the laziness honestly, but I know that I would have to go out to work/study someday. *游手好闲can’t be a gd thing when u don’t have enough $$$ in ur pockets!*

I’ve been lacking a pair of slippers after coming back to SG. So, I went to the market near my house in the evening, hearing from mum tat there’s Pasar Malam gg on there.
While on my way to the market…熟悉的感觉又回来了. It’s been so long since I walked there.
*Think I saw Serene at the Pasar Malam…对上眼的那一刻好奇怪…anyway, I pretended that I didn’t see her, dunno why lol.*

好热闹de Pasar Malam…so “SG” de feel. I ate this salmon pizza ($2.50), with crabmeat inside. It’s got the same fillings and sauce as Takoyaki, a bit salty but nt bad.

Got bro his Otahs, and I got myself a pair of pink lady slippers ($9.90) as well. When I took out the slippers, saw a sticker tagged “$6.90” inside…alamak! Anyway, got myself another 2 pairs of shoes, 1 similar to Pat de checkered shoes bought at Bugis V. Costed me $39.80 for 2 pairs…another 1 is colourful…淑女style lol.

*忽然觉得把东西都收起来,一直都不用。。。直到最后就这样把它们扔了很浪费。。。but sad to say, this is kind of my habit.*

Comments