上海杜莎夫人蜡像馆 + 狄仁杰之通天帝国 + table tennis!

Accompanied Karen to五角场to get her H&M tops on Mon morning. Then, we went Walmart to shop for few groceries, b4 she went back to hostel, while I waited for Michelle and WT at书城 since we were gg to上海杜莎夫人蜡像馆in the afternoon.
上海杜莎夫人蜡像馆is inside新世界城, at exit 7 of人民广场站. It's at lvl 10, and we queued to get the tickets at RMB50 per person, cos we hav student pass and Shanghai Expo tickets, which entitled us to a cheaper pricing. *It's kinda worth this price to go in... cos the place isn't exactly big either.*
We 1st "met Jackie Chan", and the prof photographer help us took a pic with him, using our cams.
Then, we headed forward and reached a gallery with many big movie artistes! Some of them like Andy Lau,关之琳, Cecilia Cheung and Nicole Kidman were rather gd-looking, but others like容祖儿、那英and陈慧琳's one din look as alike though.
Then, we "met" President Obama and Bill Clinton... I was so "nervous" when I shook hands with Clinton LOL! And imagine if I could give my speech right beside Obama haha~
Further down the gallery, we saw hw the wax figurines were being made... from choosing the face, eyes, hair to clothes etc. It was fun cos we could wear the clothes too hehe~
*I seldom see myself so "princess-ly" LOL.*
WT "act" nia lor... she can't play the ball into the hole properly LOL. *I can o~ I gt potential to play golf sia hehe!*
The motion game above was quite fun... we stood on a platform and played like boxing with an animated fatty. I was busy taking photos, and Miss WT was like an audience there... "cheering" Michelle up, who was the oni one enjoying punching the fat guy haha.
The last zone was "Pepsi" zone... with artistes whom shot Pepsi's ad. We tried to be funny with the wax figurines... like me hugging Show Luo, WT faking "the kiss on her forehead", me strumming guitar with Nicholas Tse haha... and 3 of us sorta "re-lived" our childhood swing days~
Finally, took a pic with pianist Li Yundi and beauty Audrey Hepburn b4 we left the museum.
Michelle and WT went into the horror rm, whr all of them had to hold on to a string and walk in the dark. *Poor 1st and last person who walked... the "ghost" jumped out and scare them haha.*
Walked to南京步行街, and saw this man blowing trumpet... jazz music... so nice!
Had 香菇肉碎面(RMB18) at 353广场 while the other 2 had Nasi Lemak (RMB28) for dinner, b4 we headed home. I expected it to be sth like bar chor mee but apparently, no it's nt yet it's still quite tasty on its own.

Caught "狄仁杰之通天帝国" at night cos Karen recommended.
The whole mystery thingy is woo... and wow Andy Lau sure is gd-looking. I liked the plot, though I'm nt sure if there was really such a case in history.

Rating: 3.75/5

Helped Karen buy her train tickets to南京in the afternoon today, and 3 of us decided nt to go in the end since the tickets were rather ex like near RMB100+ bucks. Furthermore, it's oni a 2D1N trip... and we tot it would be more worthwhile if the trip could be longer.

Instead, WT and I went to play table tennis. It was oni RMB3 per table per hr, with bats and balls provided. WT's a beginner, and I wasn't very gd either, so we played sub-standard haha. *Nw I know why WT doesn't like badminton... serving a ball ain't easy ah! Haha.* In fact, we played for nearly 2hrs, and seems no one bothered us. WT was too tired to continue with gym (jux nex to table tennis rm) after tat haha. 
*Yes I could still exercise in China LOL!*

Comments