Michelle's 22nd bday surprise + Korean buffet @韩妈烧烤

On sun, WT and I planned to secretly meet up to go to五角场to buy Michelle's present and cake. Hilarious things happened like I had to wear "slp wear" mins b4 I meet WT cos I was down collecting快递together with Michelle, and juz b4 we go out, Michelle had to go to WT's rm and pass her her clothes... so poor WT had to "lub" her oversize hoodie over to act like she juz awoke lol.
Finally,我们有惊无险地met up at 2pm and walked to五角场. Hungry WT wanted lunch, and I tried the无锡肉包 (4 for RMB7)... sweet pork meat o. WT bought the popular煎包(?) for RMB5 for 4 of it... really fresh I would say. I bought a strawberry milk tea (RMB6) too... so-so lo.
After a rather satisfying lunch, we went to the malls to look for Michelle's present. Somehw, WT din want to buy shampoo stuff for her lol. And most jewelleries there were like RMB400+... we were both shaking heads lol. Lucky we'd manage to find 2 necklaces for the bday gal tat's within our budget. Thus, off we went to get the bday cake at Lvl 1 Food Mall. Gt a blackforest cake (RMB98) from icake, and I queued about 15mins for it. We bought her a cute bday wooden postcard (wooden board to be accurate) from stationery shop too.

Had to rush back to meet Michelle for dinner at 7pm haha. *We still had to act like we're not tired after the long walks, and WT kept on coming up with excuses for our "M.I.A" in the afternoon in case Michelle suspects anything.* We went南区步行街for dinner, and I tried the roadside蛋炒河粉(RMB4)... nt bad la juz tat u'd get sick of it if too much. 
At night, WT came to my room with the lighter and cards. *Gosh I had to finish writing my bday msg to Michelle in 15mins eh!* Oh boy u guys gotta see hw I squeeze the bday cake into this mini fridge we had in my rm LOL~ 
It was 12am sharp on 11th Oct 10, and me and WT carried the cake towards Michelle's rm. We were halfway there when WT took out the lighter to light the candles but I dunno why we 2 kept laughing. Worse thing was we had to憋笑cos we din want to disturb other students, and of cos nt let Michelle know la! The stupid flame tat came out of the lighter was HUGE and somehw WT and I couldn't help laughing at it! *笑到尿都要出来了~*
And when WT finally knocked on Michelle's door, we 2 heard a scary scream from her roomie, Lisa! They din bother us eh... and WT gave an angry 2nd and 3rd knock rightafter. *Meanwhile I laughed till灭掉蜡烛nw and then haha!*
The cake was nice, and the left-overs became Karen and my breakfast the nex morning haha. Karen gt Michelle a pair of earrings and bracelet too. Lisa gave a Doraemon soft toy. So curious Michelle was questioning us hw we managed to secretly buy her the cake and gifts haha... we were laughing kinda badly in the middle of the night lol.

On Mon morning, we took bus no.100 to七浦路and had lunch at KFC. I bought scarfs, accessories and 4 bags! One of the bag was for mum though... and a scarf and a bracelet. Sadly, I din manage to find clothes for dad. *Whoa... I spent about RMB400 on shopping eh.* 
*妈妈说:“衣服是买不完的。” 我也不是不听,只是厌烦唠叨。我知道是为我好。*

In the evening, 3 of us went for Korean buffet at韩妈烧烤(?) along北区street. WT and I treated Michelle to this buffet and the original price was RMB39 per person.


*Oops... my face is getting rounder liao... shit.*
Overall, the dishes are rather salty (much to Michelle's liking haha~), but I loved金针菇! The bibimbap was so-so, but the soup served was nice. The 7Up and Miranda Orange drink tasted rea gd when drank ice-d. We're really "amateur-ish" at doing烧烤neh... esp me... can't multi-task when I'm eating so my food gt overcooked many a times haha. 
*Gosh so full after the meal~ omg... WT“吃醉”后买了一只看起来很"toot"的rabbit soft toy LOL.* 

*Gt to re-arrange the stuffs I bought asap... they're kind of "flooding" all over my place.*

Comments