Happy 22nd birthday to myself!

rRandom tThoughts:
我想,
人,就是一步步地在学。。。走。
不管走得快、慢、远与否,
重要的是一步一脚印都要是开心的;都要是自己选择的。。。那就幸福了。

I really wanted to take my hat off to Michelle and WT... for coming up with the idea of surprising me for my 22nd bday in Shanghai (like hw WT and I did for Michelle's).
Anyway, Karen turned and wished me "Happy Bday!" on 12am on 21st Oct haha! She gt me Mochi Sweets ice-cream... 6 pax with green tea, yam, choco, red bean, strawberry and lemon... oh they were rather nice!
Wat a fine morning on thurs when I woke up haha... rather I was partly woke up by申通快递's smses. So, I rolled in bed for like 10mins b4 I reluctantly climbed up to wash up. Went downstairs at about 10.15am to take my 2 parcels of clothes.
Juz when I was walking back, near to hostel... I saw Michelle and WT, all dressed up, and happily walking towards me! *I can't forget WT's "Oh, oh!" expression when she saw me... hilarious!* I still jokingly said "Whoa, dress so nice to go and get快递?" Tell u guys... their cheeky laughters soon turned into哀怨声sia... like why the heck shld I appear when they were on their way to五角场to buy my "supposedly-to-be-a-surprise-bday-cake"!?
*What can I say?我不是故意识破他们plan的惊喜的。。。juz cos天时、地利、人和lor! LOL~*
So, I went back to my rm, leaving the 2唉声叹气gal to their miserable walk to五角场, and continued shopping online haha. After like 2hrs, near 12.30pm, I sms-ed Michelle telling her I'd be late for half an hr. I went downstairs at 1pm, took my Mochi ice-creams out and wanted to give them to Michelle, who was sitting there and facing me...
And WT jumped out from no whr with my bday cake LOL! *I seriously din noe she reached already... tot she's late as usual.* The gals so cute la... go and cook me Michelle's Tom Yam maggie, with preserved egg, 煎饺and egg tart on the table... what a spread liao~ whoa I seriously ate a lot on my special day!









What can I say? Though I somehw bumped into them in the morning and spoilt their efforts somehw, they still managed to surprise me haha. Din expect them to do up the noodles and bought other food LOL. Michelle then started telling me when she received my sms, she "sian half" liao, and she lied to me she's in her rm when she's already downstairs. She told me they had the noodle done by 12.30pm already, and I had to sms her and say I would be late for half an hr lol! *WT even brought her flask down haha.* So the 2 hungry ladies gobbled porridge and noodles while waiting for me. *WT said they were so nervous, planning hw to surprise me when I come down... who's gonna lead me etc haha~*
Michelle insisted in getting the Doraemon cake cos she tot it was cute, and man it's gt lots of whip cream but lucky there were fruits inside too... so phew. We gave one slice to the dorm auntie too haha.
Here is my bday card and presents:
I din noe why they chose that cartoon for the card but it's rather "annoyingly cute" to me haha. Guess they saw tat I'm in love with Cath Kidston brand, and so gt me a pouch and wallet... nice! *Coincidentally, the 2 designs are the same with the 2 bags I bought!*

We went Superstar KTV to sing in the afternoon... their treat haha. RMB22 per person for 3hrs. It was kinda like "my concert" cos I was singing like 80% of the time... whoa sey my poor throat~ *Michelle slpt in the middle and WT's simply munching non-stop on potato chips.* And o... WT's spazzing over U-Know when she sees him dancing in MVs... bimbotic leh LOL!
Haiz... still had to rush back to sch by 6.30pm at night to attend风俗与文学cos cher's giving a new assignment.

22岁了,大概知道自己要的是什么了。
但会不会实现,那可就不晓得了,但我会努力的。
Life... dream big or small, dream and dare to achieve it.
像哲学说的一样:人生就这么一次,所以就敢敢放手去做梦!Haha.

Comments