Haircut @ Bono Salon +人民广场+剑雨

Okie... though I kept telling myself tat I am considering keeping my hair long... I still cut my hair short in the end!
Met up with Michelle and WT at 11+am, and we went to a nearby shop to hav burger meal for brunch, and then walked to江湾镇MRT to take the train down to昌平路station... to find the Bono Salon recommended by FUSSA seniors.


It's a rather small shop at武定路... juz 2 traffic lights down the MRT. There's 2 storeys to it, but there's oni 1 hair-cutting station on 2nd flr (plus sofa), 3 hair-cutting stations and 1 hair-washing station below, and a counter... tat's about it haha.
I made a reservation at 2pm, but we reached early at about 1.20pm. I told tat I wanted the boss to cut our hair but this guy in cap at the counter told us all the hairstylists there were "bosses" alamak~ 带着忐忑不安的心, I went to wash my hair 1st... meaning the 1st to cut la. WT and Michelle went upstairs to wait for me.

The guy who washed my hair was so-so... but dang I suddenly missed No.21 washing hair for me~ he's much more温柔and funny haha. After I gt my hair wash done, I sat down at a corner and the guy in cap came to me... so he's my hairstylist! I was already a lil' worried cos he's nt the "recommended" hairstylist by the seniors cos according to Karen, the "boss" would tell u wat hairstyle ur face shape suit etc... but my hairstylist din. He simply asked me wat I want to cut? I myself was honestly nt too sure la... and I was contemplating bet. having my hair cut short or shld I keep the length? So, I tried to pose him qns instead... and aiyoh he din give me satisfying ans neh. But since it was for RMB30, and if I oni did a lil' bit of修饰, I wouldn't feel it's worthwhile... so一时冲动之下, I agreed with a shorter hairstyle. 晓波(his name which I gt to know later and reminded me of阿波lol~) showed me the "in hairstyle" from a mag, and though the model did permed her ends a little, 晓波said I could do with a straight end, and tat perming could be done nex time if I want to. I was kinda worried, so I kept asking him if it'd be weird, and he assured me nope haha.
WT was beside me while I cut... she trimmed her hair. Her "spec guy" hairstylist was rather talkative, while晓波oni talked once in a while. *Somehw, I dun realli like the spec guy.* Meanwhile after my hair was shortened from behind, WT was saying I looked gd which somehw made me happier lol. Then, 晓波asked hw I'd wanted my fringe done... and since I saw the model's hair, I followed suit and asked for straight bangs lol.
Dang my hair's so much shorter hor!? And crazy Michelle couldn't stop saying my new hairstyle made me look "cute" and younger LOL! Okie come to think of it nw... it's gd tat most of my dry, ugly-looking coloured hair is gone, but the bad thing is this length is kinda“不三不四”... it can grow long like in a mth's time ba... and by then the length would make my hair翘外easily haiz. My bangs would grow longer too!
晓波did teach me the correct way to blow dry my hair to make it look gd though. *Okie... when I dun feel lazy to do so, I would borrow hair dryer from Karen haha.*
Anyway, RMB30 is kinda cheap for wash, blow and cut. 晓波ain't too bad too, so I might consider gg there to dye and do my hair b4 I go back to SG.
It was about 2+pm when all of us were done with our hair, so Michelle suggested we go to人民广场. Saw Raffles shopping centre and the 2 gals "gt high"... so we went. Michelle had her fav sotongs. We all tried Lilian's egg tart (RMB3.80) too... nice and crispy o!
Din walk much, and we walked up to人民广场...

Wanted to try our luck at the上海博物馆but it seems they stopped taking in any more visitors for the day... entry is free fyi, except for special exhibitions.
There is a Hong Kong shopping street at the basement, connected to the MRT but it was all kinda ex. I gt myself a brown flower belt at RMB15 though.
Went back to五角场at 5+pm... shopped WalMart and we went to the Korean restaurant to hav dinner. I had kimchi fried rice again... so sian le nw lol. Shld hav tried Michelle's海带汤(RMB22)... if I knew a bowl of rice comes along with it!

Caught "剑雨" in the middle of the night.
Interesting.

Rating: 3.75/5

Comments